Some Randoooooooooom for you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: iPods: I make the best playlists. I was listening to a particularly good one on my way home through Cowville.

That's why I'm in love with Party Shuffle when I have my computer on...even though technically it shows what's coming next...

Dammit, I left my full bottle of contact solution at the dogsitting house, I forgot to call them and ask if I could pick it up today, and the almost-empty bottle ran out this morning. You'll find me at the drugstore at the end of the street in my glasses at 8 in the morning. :|

Kariann said:
I dont ever remember seeing you in your glasses.
I only wear them right before I go to bed...any other time they make me kind of dizzy since I got very used to actually having periferal (sp?) vision with contacts.

:wave: Have fun at work! I think I'm gonna get a snack, too, and turn in early for the fun, fun errands I have to run before work. :|

:mad: Apparently I'm still awake.

I need to learn how to settle down sooner after I get out of work. :|

My iTunes LOOOOVES Black Mask U2 from the Actung Baby outtakes for some reason but I really don't. :reject:

"I'm laughing in the face of your face!"
~ :bono:

:huh:

arw9797 said:
2 more days left of work until I can go to the airport to get Kariann and Schmeg....2 and 1/2 days left of work until I go be with U2 :kiss:

I have 2 more nights of work :crack:. I have to pack tomorrow night before going since I will be sleeping when I get home Thursday morning for a little while before heading off to the airport.

IWasBored said:
vertically typed baked goods!
:yikes:

I'd also like to add:

:hyper: SCHILLING! :hyper:

Although now that I'm watching the D-Rays will score 13 runs and we'll end up going for catorce innings.

I also have to pack tomorrow night and run 28546729 errands and skate. :crack: Maybe I'll pack tonight...all I need are a few pairs of jeans and a bunch of U2 shirts! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom