Some Randoooooooooom for you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

So then what does this make me in the operation? :hmm:

I guess you were in charge by default since you purchased them!

You're the most organized of us all. I can get us anywhere in the world we need to go with my internal compass and maybe a map. Maps aren't required though. But that's about all I'm good for. Have we ever gotten lost? Turned around a lot yes, but lost? NOPE! :sexywink:

arw9797 said:

Well just don't let me forget my camera! I need to film the return of New Year's Day on Friday. I want my money back if that song isn't played! :mad: :madspit: :angry: I need that guitar solo soooo bad right now. :sad:
ARW: Don't forget your camera!!

U2 are part of the Collective Brain...they'll play NYD for you, Discotheque for the one suffering Kaboomchas, and Party Girl because I'll be in the arena. :laugh: No worries!

Schmeg said:

ARW: Don't forget your camera!!

U2 are part of the Collective Brain...they'll play NYD for you, Discotheque for the one suffering Kaboomchas, and Party Girl because I'll be in the arena. :laugh: No worries!

now that right there, maybe with a Bad thrown in, would be the ultimate setlist. That's all they need to play. :yes:

They can really leave off Party Girl and play something else, like Until the End of the World maybe...I'd be okay with that. :wink:

Schmeg said:
They can really leave off Party Girl and play something else, like Until the End of the World maybe...I'd be okay with that. :wink:

Now playing Until the End of the World then immediately after playing New Year's Day would require emergency care for me after when it's all done because I would :faint: for sure. :eek:

Honestly I don't care what they play. They don't even have to play their own songs! :laugh: I just need to be in an arena with U2 on stage making noise :drool:

:lmao: Party Girl from Under a Blood Red Sky just started playing. It's a sign!

I'm sorry but I think you'd have to wait Until the End of the Show for emergency care...I would espect the same thing from you guys if I required emergenbcy care...

*knocking on wood from that one time I needed emergency care in the middle of an ice show*

Schmeg said:
:lmao: Party Girl from Under a Blood Red Sky just started playing. It's a sign!

I'm sorry but I think you'd have to wait Until the End of the Show for emergency care...I would espect the same thing from you guys if I required emergenbcy care...

*knocking on wood from that one time I needed emergency care in the middle of an ice show*

are you drunk? You have drunk typo's. Not I don't know how to spell a word typo's but I'm drunk and can't type typo's. :huh:

arw9797 said:

are you drunk? You have drunk typo's. Not I don't know how to spell a word typo's but I'm drunk and can't type typo's. :huh:
:confused: I just spelled one word wrong!

Your last sentence also hurts the Grammar Police's brain. :huh:

I thought we were on vacation from our policing! :laugh:

Edit: Okay, maybe it was two words! :lol: I'm perfectly sober, just tired and I don't feel like proofreading!

Edit 2: Figured out the last sentence. Maybe it's time for bed. :reject:

I think I'm going to relax for a bit...think happy thoughts that I can have a good day at work tomorrow...:crack:

:wave:

Blue Room said:

How is the third shift going?

Not bad...last night we finally made a true dent into what we need to accomplish. I had a team of 20 vs. 5 people so that helped. It was so weird to have that many people there and it be so quiet in the room....everyone pretty much had on headphones and more than half of us we found out are Ipod owners.

It's much better than having to take the 20 escalated calls in one day that J had to take on Friday during the day. :eek:

It just took me 10 mins to convince my mom that yes my flight is on Thurs. Apparently when I gave her the list of when I would be gone for Fall so that she would know not to make any plans that she would need me for I wrote Weds.

Mom-Are you sure?
Me-Yes
Mom-Are you sure...you wrote Weds.
Me-Yes my flight is booked for Thurs the show is on Fri.
Mom-Are you sure?
Me-YES! Did you just look at the name of the day or the date I wrote? I probably wrote it wrong.
Mom-The day...you have Weds.....are you sure you have it right?
Me-YES I KNOW my flight is booked for Thurs...I wrote it down wrong!

Kariann said:

Not bad...last night we finally made a true dent into what we need to accomplish. I had a team of 20 vs. 5 people so that helped. It was so weird to have that many people there and it be so quiet in the room....everyone pretty much had on headphones and more than half of us we found out are Ipod owners.

It's much better than having to take the 20 escalated calls in one day that J had to take on Friday during the day. :eek:

:up: Thats good, I guess you dont need anymore :bono::edge::larry::adam: 's :laugh:

Dear Rhode Island Department of Transportation,

No, really. It's time to open that road again. It takes far too long to get home on those country roads, especially when one is behind a huge-ass truck going uphill.

However, I did laugh my butt off when the orange cones started appearing and the guy in front of me followed the clearly-marked DOT pickup truck in front of him onto the wrong side of the cones. Thank you for the construction-related moment of entertainment with which you provided me, albeit indirectly.

Sincerly,
Meg

PS: If my brother tells me one more time that road is closed, I may have to send him to you to pave him into it. I'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom