Some Randoooooooooom for you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some of a Crispani from Panera for dinner. :drool:

People were randomly force-feeding me today...I'm starting to get a little paranoid about that...

arw9797 said:

I'm now a Bears fan :grumpy: Go BEARS!!!!!!!

Why is it when Green Bay sucks the Vikings suck? Why can't the Vikings be good on a year that Green Bay sucks? :mad:

Could be worse, you could be a Lions fan!! :laugh: They have had nothing to cheer about since the early 90's.

*gloats with my Superbowl Champion Patriots pint glass in New England*

:shifty:

I'm very tired tonight and borderline cranky. :reject: I wasn't in the mood for customers today...I kept visiting the girl in the stockroom doing markdowns and feeling jealous that she didn't have to talk to anyone.

Schmeg said:

Tom Brady :up: University of Michigan Alum, and really nice guy. I got to meet him back when he played for Michigan.

Schmeg said:

Hey girlie, girl your team didn't look too hot today either:wink:

Blame your mood on the full (orange-ish)moon.......That is what I did at work today

Blue Room said:

Could be worse, you could be a Lions fan!! :laugh: They have had nothing to cheer about since the early 90's.

well everyone knows the Lions sucks...that's why I said Go Bears instead :sexywink: Even the 0-2 Vikings will beat them both times this year :flirt:

shari schultz said:

Hey girlie, girl your team didn't look too hot today either:wink:

Blame your mood on the full (orange-ish)moon.......That is what I did at work today
:lol: I thought about that after I posted that...I hadn't seen the game and I haven't heard a score. :angel:

Full moon, really? That makes a LOT of sense, actually!

I'm making a U2 mix for someone. It's stuff I haven't watched in a long time and stuff I just got that I have only watched once.

I :heart: U2 :kiss:

and yes for those that I pm'd....I FINALLY figured out where that video is. Disc 17 :flirt:

arw9797 said:
I'm making a U2 mix for someone. It's stuff I haven't watched in a long time and stuff I just got that I have only watched once.

I :heart: U2 :kiss:

and yes for those that I pm'd....I FINALLY figured out where that video is. Disc 17 :flirt:
Glad to know you found it, and I'm sorry if I wasn't much help.

Speaking of U2:
Those of you with whom I am going to the Minneapolis show:
Any time you want to start with the daily persistant reminders to pack the tickets that I have, go right ahead.

Speaking of U2 concerts:
Four Kicks by KOL just started playing. :laugh:

OMG Jim's girlfriend just scared the living shit out of me!!! :eek: Why does she have to be so damn nice and quiet and poke her head in and whisper hi? :laugh:

Good thing I didn't tip my head back to dump the cookie crumbs into my mouth, as I'd been thinking of doing. :laugh:

Schmeg said:
My ATYCLB poster just slid downward. :eek:

That reminds me that lately people like to come up to the side of my cube and stand there to ask questions and put their hand up on the ledge to where their fingers are on One Campaign Bono that I have hanging up still. There is one guy that I cant stand and he about ripped it and I wanted to tell him to get his hands off of Bono NOW!

Kariann said:

That reminds me that lately people like to come up to the side of my cube and stand there to ask questions and put their hand up on the ledge to where their fingers are on One Campaign Bono that I have hanging up still. There is one guy that I cant stand and he about ripped it and I wanted to tell him to get his hands off of Bono NOW!
You should have! There should be no near-ripping of the One Campaign Bono picture!

Schmeg said:

Glad to know you found it, and I'm sorry if I wasn't much help.

Speaking of U2:
Those of you with whom I am going to the Minneapolis show:
Any time you want to start with the daily persistant reminders to pack the tickets that I have, go right ahead.

Speaking of U2 concerts:
Four Kicks by KOL just started playing. :laugh:

:mad: who put you in charge of tickets?!?!?! :mad:

You're going to be eating pumpkin bread for sure all weekend if you forget any tickets!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

arw9797 said:

:mad: who put you in charge of tickets?!?!?! :mad:

You're going to be eating pumpkin bread for sure all weekend if you forget any tickets!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
I never claimed to be the brains of this operation! I'm the charmingly absent-minded one who just needs some reminders!

Charmingly absent-minded people don't want to eat pumpkin bread. :sad: This one will do her best to remember them!

Schmeg said:

I never claimed to be the brains of this operation! I'm the charmingly absent-minded one who just needs some reminders!

Charmingly absent-minded people don't want to eat pumpkin bread. :sad: This one will do her best to remember them!

So then what does this make me in the operation? :hmm:

I guess you were in charge by default since you purchased them!

Schmeg said:

Well just don't let me forget my camera! I need to film the return of New Year's Day on Friday. I want my money back if that song isn't played! :mad: :madspit: :angry: I need that guitar solo soooo bad right now. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom