Some Randoooooooooom for you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Life sucks. :happy: Can't we live in U2 Fantasy Camp forever???

arw9797 said:
I have a job interview tomorrow night for a part time job and I have nothing to wear :|
:yikes:

What time is the interview? I'll do a Happy Interview Dance for you. :D

:combust:

344%3A%3A%3A4%3B23232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B36%3A%3A35%3B7ot1lsi

And on that Wisconsin-flavored note, sweet dreams, all.

:wave:

Schmeg said:

:yikes:

What time is the interview? I'll do a Happy Interview Dance for you. :D

It's at 5:30. I'm going to assume since it's in a clothing store that I don't need to wear a business suit or anything like that. But I still don't want to be a total slob. The only thing I have that's decent is a pair of khaki pants and a long sleeve polo shirt. I don't have any clean hoodies and I'll freeze at work tomorrow so I need to wear long sleeves. Otherwise I have a redish short sleeve button down but I don't know if I want to wear that....:mad:

arw9797 said:

It's at 5:30. I'm going to assume since it's in a clothing store that I don't need to wear a business suit or anything like that. But I still don't want to be a total slob. The only thing I have that's decent is a pair of khaki pants and a long sleeve polo shirt. I don't have any clean hoodies and I'll freeze at work tomorrow so I need to wear long sleeves. Otherwise I have a redish short sleeve button down but I don't know if I want to wear that....:mad:
Go for the button-down. :yes:

Your Happy Interview Dance is schedukled for 6:30 pm Eastern Time, which is an EXCELLENT time to start Interpretive Dancing to the GapKids Muzac. :yes:

:wave: Night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom