Some Randoooooooooom for you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chex mix :drool:

Have I told you that you can't buy Chex cereal in Canada. I've seen Chex Mix but not the cereal. :(

When I make my own Chex mix, I have to use Crispix and it's just not the same :|

arw9797 said:
Now that my apartment is nice and clean and looking how it should be I have to go and dig out my bed. :reject: I threw so much crap on it that I didn't have time to put away earlier.

We tried to get our house clean for tonight and only partially succeeded. The bathrooms were done and a few things were put away :uhoh: It's still pretty messy and in dire need of an extreme cleanup :shifty:

On the plus side the mini fahs are now good at folding laundry and using swiffers :up:

you can't buy Chex in Canada?!?!?! :huh: My sister and I would have starved growing up. That's the only cereal we ever ate. I still buy it sometimes. :drool:

arw9797 said:
you can't buy Chex in Canada?!?!?! :huh: My sister and I would have starved growing up. That's the only cereal we ever ate. I still buy it sometimes. :drool:

True and I don't know why? I also can't buy Kix cereal either but on the plus side we have KitKats and Smarties that taste better than yours :wink:

:love: it is so quiet in this building tonight. I wish it was always like this. The only people I've heard is my spanish neighbors speaking spanish to their friends as they left about 20 minutes ago. But they are so quiet most of the time so I barely notice them. There's 3 of them in a 2 bedroom and I never hear a peep and there's one jackass below me and I can here him all the time. :mad: :mad: :mad:

fah said:

True and I don't know why? I also can't buy Kix cereal either but on the plus side we have KitKats and Smarties that taste better than yours :wink:

Smarties? That sounds familiar but I can't think of what that is.

I can't find Berry Kix anymore. :( I used to love that stuff and now all I can find is regular Kix.

I wish I could record this silence and play it back when Derek is loud :| I don't have a tv on or music on and the only thing I can hear right now is my keyboard as I type :drool: :drool:

arw9797 said:

Smarties? That sounds familiar but I can't think of what that is.

I can't find Berry Kix anymore. :( I used to love that stuff and now all I can find is regular Kix.

Smarties are sort of like chocolate M&M's but they are more colourful, flatter and do melt in your hand :drool:

I don't think I ever had Berry Kix :hmm:

Cereal :drool:

Whenever I start thinking/talking about cereal I think of Seinfeld and his cereal shelf :heart:

And where was I :hmm:

Oh yeah, 2 of the mini fahs have swimming lessons in the morning :yawn: I should go to bed but my stomach is saying stay up just a wee bit longer. Maybe I should try something drastic :shifty:

fah said:
Speaking of your building, have you made a decision yet ?

nope. I'm not staying here for what they're asking. I need to call next week to schedule an appointment. The thing is....they're making a bad business decision by asking me to pay all that much because it's basically kicking me out. It's not guaranteed that they'll be able to rent my place right away and they're offering 1 month off prorated on a 12 month lease plus 6 months free cable as their current move in special. I'm sure they're getting a deal from the cable co but even so they're not going to be making too much more from the next person than they are from me. So why would they want to kick a current resident out? I refuse to stay here for an additional $140. Raising my rent is fine but not that much. It's just unheard of. But they think they're making a wise business choice by asking for that extra money if I were foolish enough to pay it. I want to stay here for about what I pay now and be on a month to month lease so I have the option of leaving whenever I want to with a 60 days notice. I do not want to sign another year. The rental office manager even told me a few weeks ago during the key incident I had that there's no way they'll be able to rent this place in December-February because not a lot of people move during those months. Maybe because it's -20 outside with 10 feet of snow :| If they won't come down in their price then I'm out of here and they're the dumbest apartment owners ever because they'll have an open unit for a few months. There was 3 open units on my floor alone for 2-3 months after I moved in. I just think they're stupid to think that anyone would agree to that price.

I'm not so sure about the place I looked at today that was across from my work. It was ok. The price was right and I'd save so much on gas but I'm not sold completely yet. Even with the freak below me I would stay here for a little while longer. It's up to the property managers to come down in their ridiculous price.

I think I came here too early today. I don't have that much laundry to do. It's kind of boring and I'm the only one coming so dinner will be kind of lame. :(

ok dinner is totally lame. Scrambled eggs and some sort of creepy looking meat. No dinner for me here. The smell is making me ill :yuck: I think my laundry is done so I can leave :D

arw9797 said:
:love: The Vikings lost again :dance: 0-2 for the year :up:

:mad:

:love: The Packers lost again :dance: 0-2 for the year :up:

We both suck! :happy:

and hell has frozen over; the Bears and the Lions are in first place.

this is a cool link! mario brothers theme ACAPELLA and it's even choreographed. real cute

gprime.net/video.php/nintendothemesacappella

enjoy!

arw9797 said:
ok dinner is totally lame. Scrambled eggs and some sort of creepy looking meat. No dinner for me here. The smell is making me ill :yuck: I think my laundry is done so I can leave :D

The mystery meat........... Ah reminds me of school cafeteria days.........

shari schultz said:

:love: The Packers lost again :dance: 0-2 for the year :up:

We both suck! :happy:

and hell has frozen over; the Bears and the Lions are in first place.

I'm now a Bears fan :grumpy: Go BEARS!!!!!!!

Why is it when Green Bay sucks the Vikings suck? Why can't the Vikings be good on a year that Green Bay sucks? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom