Some Randoooooooooom for you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to go to the grocery store and ban myself from buying anything that resembles a fruit or vegetable. :| I have a freezer filled with frozen veggies and nothing else. :mad: :mad: :mad: I do, however, have diet 7 Up :love: so not all is bad in my kitchen today. :tsk:

Right now there is a boy on his way to my apartment. :hyper:

:| But it's also a boy I have a very weird past with from when I was about 16 to 21. He's not an ex boyfriend because he was never a boyfriend. But.....

So anyways I cannot believe he's coming over. I'm so nervous I could throw up. Well ok I always feel like I'm going to throw up. Everyone else will be here in an hour but I'll have the awkward half hour-hour with just him. :eek:

I wasn't done...when he called it was the first time I've talked to him in 3 years and the first time I've heard his voice on the phone in about 10. Weird. This is so weird. :huh:

:crack: That was so odd....

He owns a bowling alley and he had leagues starting tonight. He had to leave about 10 minutes ago. Supposedly he's coming back in an hour but I doubt it. That was SOOOOOOO weird. He looked really good :shifty: It was fun. Not as strange as I thought but still strange. :hmm:

arw9797 said:
:crack: That was so odd....

He owns a bowling alley and he had leagues starting tonight. He had to leave about 10 minutes ago. Supposedly he's coming back in an hour but I doubt it. That was SOOOOOOO weird. He looked really good :shifty: It was fun. Not as strange as I thought but still strange. :hmm:

FREE bowling!!! :hyper: :up: :laugh: and probebly beer! :drool: :up:

Did this guy contact you out of nowhere?

Blue Room said:

FREE bowling!!! :hyper: :up: :laugh: and probebly beer! :drool: :up:

Did this guy contact you out of nowhere?

he's still good friends with one of my close friends from high school. We had a huge falling out about 10 years ago. She was talking to him on the phone one night and said we had plans that weekend. He said he wished I would talk to him again. So my friend asked if she could give him my email address. That was probAbly about 2 months ago.

:scream: the website for the makers of iTrip are on crack if they think it's easy to navigate. All I want is to find a map of stations I can use in MN and I can't find it :scream: The video about iTrip even shows the map in their example :crack:

:mad: I found it. Why couldn't they just put the link in a spot where you can see it instead of putting it under softare? :madspit: There's about a million stations open in MN and only about a handful that are open all the way from Minneapolis to Milwaukee. There better not be an issue next weekend on our drive :grumpy: :angry:

I'm always up this late on the weekends. :)

Did you take a zantac and 7 Up yet? I would have to take the whole bottle of zantac if I had what you had for dinner. :crazy:

All I need to do is get on the highway that goes to Wisconsin and follow the signs that say "To Milwaukee...." :sexywink: But Kariann did get a map for me at AAA just in case :drool:

arw9797 said:
I'm always up this late on the weekends. :)

Did you take a zantac and 7 Up yet? I would have to take the whole bottle of zantac if I had what you had for dinner. :crazy:

I'm out of zantac :( I've been eating tums and drinking lots and lots of water

Now that my apartment is nice and clean and looking how it should be I have to go and dig out my bed. :reject: I threw so much crap on it that I didn't have time to put away earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom