Some Randoooooooooom for you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yikes: At least you were only there for 3 hours while the place was open and it was only 2...Imagine how much worse it could have been if you'd done your normal shift!

Someone re-ban me from Ebay please. I just sent a seller a message about something I don't really need but I reallyreally want. :shifty:

:der: It might be a good idea to actually READ my Ebay messages once in awhile.

:banghead:

Kariann said:

:shh: I don't want to think about that!
:silent:

By the way, 5 minutes left on that torrent with the Boston footage! :dance: :hyper: :dance: :hyper: :dance:

Someone just came home and I called Hello and no one said anything back...must be my dad who is deaf as a post these days.

:wave:

I just woke up and I have to go ge the mini fahs

I haven't been downloading any of the concerts as I want to wait until I see them again in December.

: patienceisapainintheasssometimessmilie:

We're having pizza for dinner. I can't wait til it gets here! All I've had today is coffee and a package of cheez n peanut butter crackers. :drool:

I should start packing for dogsitting since I should leave after dinner. We're having a tropical storm tomorrow...that should be fun for taking a dog for a walk. :yuck:

I went to check something and I just had a really big scare...to the point that I got the going down the hill on a roller coaster feeling in my tummy...

I thought I lost a set of the U2 tickets that I have in my possession. I did find them...they ended up in the same envelope leaving one empty.

Kariann said:

Thanks...I didnt think I was right...that word always messes me up.

me correcting spelling = the 4th horseman of the apocolypse

it's been nice knowing you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom