Some Randoooooooooom for you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

:grumpy: damn rain! I think Karen or Meg have another shot on their camera.
344%3A9%3A%3B523232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2323%3D%3C26%3D535%3D3232%3C264444%3A9nu0mrj

It's me!:hyper: It's me! Bono is reaaaaaaaaaallllllly close to meeeeeee..........I lighted the pic a bit in snapfish. Thank you!!!!
You are very welcome by the way.:yes:
This is the first concert that I lost part of my voice :love: the day after. It was sooooooooooooo worth it.

It was great to meet you all too!!!!

:crazy: :sad: I'm so tired I just want to cry. I'm a little overwhelmed with doing my typical evening task of getting my clothes ready for tomorrow, my gym bag packed, and a lunch made. Plus I need to get some laundry ready to take to my parents house for when I'm done with my allergy dr afterwork. I'm not going to even get home until at least 8 tomorrow night.

This weekend was so cool. I can't believe I have to get up and go back to reality tomorrow :grumpy:

There is something to be said about taking vacation time after a U2 concert

reality can suck on occasion :hug:

Schmeg has named our trips "U2 Fantasy Camp." I don't like reality and I'm really really sad that I only have 2 more stays at U2 Fantasy Camp. Three shows and I'm done. Everyone at work on Friday thought I was insane for what I had planned for this weekend. I can't imagine being them and not doing what I did this past weekend. :slant:

My throat hurts so bad. It's a combination from sitting outside on Friday night in the cold Minnesota Fall air, screaming at the top of my lungs at two concerts, and getting poured on in Milwaukee. :|

Queen Bee said:
:love: arw :love:

Thanks for texting/calling me tonight during the show! :up:

Oh, and I accidentally called you after I received your last text. I hung up when I realized it :der:

I thought you wanted to talk to me :sad: So I called back and left a message...but I'm sure you know that. You heard my post concert voice :eek:

arw9797 said:
Schmeg has named our trips "U2 Fantasy Camp." I don't like reality and I'm really really sad that I only have 2 more stays at U2 Fantasy Camp. Three shows and I'm done. Everyone at work on Friday thought I was insane for what I had planned for this weekend. I can't imagine being them and not doing what I did this past weekend. :slant:

My throat hurts so bad. It's a combination from sitting outside on Friday night in the cold Minnesota Fall air, screaming at the top of my lungs at two concerts, and getting poured on in Milwaukee. :|

This year went by insanely fast. :sigh:

zonelistener said:

I think you guys forgot that you had cameras again! :lol:

That would have been a GREAT shot of Schmeg and EdgeTush or Kariann and EdgeTush.

I LOVE this photo!

I had already taken about 20 pictures of him so I wanted to wait until he was in front of me :sexywink: Plus....he was wearing a really cute white belt that I could only see if he lifted his arm up to shake someone's hand. So I was focused on the belt most of the time he was in our area. :reject:

zonelistener said:
Shinny things! :D

Yeah...I am SURE you are checking out the belt.

:sexywink:

I am trying to imagine what Schmeg is thinking...you ALL have such great expressions on your faces.

I don't know what's up with them but I was focused on the belt. I swear!

The people next to us were our new friends for the day. We spent the whole day with a family of 5...mom, dad, and 3 kids probably about 8-12. The parents were huge fans and passed it along to their kids. It was the kids first U2 show and their first time meeting the band (I think one of them met the band in Chicago). I was really focused on them because their little boy was a drummer and a huge fan of Larry. I was hoping he would come out just for him but he did not :grumpy: I wish I would have gotten their email address because they gave Bono (or John, his security) and drum stick with a sefl addressed stamped envelope to give to Larry to sign and send back. I hope the package made it to Larry and will make it back to him.

arw9797 said:

I wish I would have gotten their email address because they gave Bono (or John, his security) and drum stick with a sefl addressed stamped envelope to give to Larry to sign and send back. I hope the package made it to Larry and will make it back to him.

Actually, they should have had them give it to Larry's tech Sam, he would send it for sure. Larry's sticks get tossed after one use so he would have no problem sending one or two.

arw9797 said:

I don't know what's up with them but I was focused on the belt. I swear!

The people next to us were our new friends for the day. We spent the whole day with a family of 5...mom, dad, and 3 kids probably about 8-12. The parents were huge fans and passed it along to their kids. It was the kids first U2 show and their first time meeting the band (I think one of them met the band in Chicago). I was really focused on them because their little boy was a drummer and a huge fan of Larry. I was hoping he would come out just for him but he did not :grumpy: I wish I would have gotten their email address because they gave Bono (or John, his security) and drum stick with a sefl addressed stamped envelope to give to Larry to sign and send back. I hope the package made it to Larry and will make it back to him.

Aw, that's so cute. :)

you guys are almost making me wish i had tried to get tickets for a second show.

almost.

zonelistener said:
Where's Schmeg when you need to tell her that there is figure skating on ESPN? :angry:
:grumpy: Anything good? It's Skate America time! :love:

:shifty: Hey, um, 773 replies? :whistle:

Schmeg said:

:shifty: Hey, um, 773 replies? :whistle:

you can thank bee and me.

i'm still #1!!

Total Posts: 778
User Posts
IWasBored 163
arw9797 121
Queen Bee 112
Kariann 105
Schmeg 96
fah 51
zonelistener 31
shari schultz 29
Blue Room 23
LarryMullen's_POPAngel 18
bammo2 17
U2Girl1978 3
tiny dancer 2
Westport 1
Hallucination 1
Souly 1
Palace_Hero 1
lmjhitman 1
tuwie 1
#1bonofan 1

shari schultz said:

Did you count all our posts-INDIVIDUALLY? :crack:
this is quite the epic randoooooooom

oh and by the way :heart: last nights concert.........I met Schmeg, Amanda and Kariann:hyper:

and i shook Bono's AND Edges hands
:D:D:D

Shari is sooooooooo nice. :love: Bono also told her she was getting wet.

Schmeg said:

Bono also told her she was getting wet.

because i'm sure she couldn't figure that out for herself?

good to know EVEN BONO!!! is captain OBVUIOUS sometimes!
~ :heart: GRACE :heart: ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom