Some Randoooooooooom for you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:grumpy:

someone doesn't answer pm's anymore :|

:mad: :mad: :mad:
:angel: I have no idea who you're talking about.

Actually I just checked them earlier before I went skating and now I'll answer them! :kiss:

What happened?

Kariann said:

Oh my god....my mom always complains about his beedy little eyes...she has ever since he ran for office!
There were a little crossed tonight, too. :huh: He always looks confused. Actually I think he IS always confused.

:laugh:

I just cleaned my monitor. I had a sticker of Edge, courtesy of Kariann and a birthday gift last year, on the bottom of part of it (not on the screen)...I had to take the sticker off to clean and I guess I didn't put it back on good enough. I also have a fan on the side of my computer desk. It's on now. So the blowing air must have been too much for the sticker because it flew off and landed in my diet 7 UP :huh:

3449%3A64723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A%3B3%3C99%3B63ot1lsi

I spy several U2/ ARW, Kariann, and Schmeg trip related items :sexywink: Including the camera I brought to the SD show that I still haven't gotten developed yet :|
3449%3A64723232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A%3B3%3C99365ot1lsi

arw9797 said:

I just cleaned my monitor. I had a sticker of Edge, courtesy of Kariann and a birthday gift last year, on the bottom of part of it (not on the screen)...I had to take the sticker off to clean and I guess I didn't put it back on good enough. I also have a fan on the side of my computer desk. It's on now. So the blowing air must have been too much for the sticker because it flew off and landed in my diet 7 UP :huh:

3449%3A64723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A%3B3%3C99%3B63ot1lsi

I spy several U2/ ARW, Kariann, and Schmeg trip related items :sexywink: Including the camera I brought to the SD show that I still haven't gotten developed yet :|
3449%3A64723232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A%3B3%3C99365ot1lsi

Is that a Guinness coaster the cup is sitting on? :D

:scratch: Is there a picture reflected in the 1-Up?

Other than that I see a Guinness Storehouse paperweight, a lemon, and an Under a Blood Red Sky mousepad!

Kariann said:
I think its he sticker that is in the cup reflecting in the cup.

I'm beginning to think we shouldnt play the I Spy game in the car next weekend since we kind of suck at it and all. :shifty:
:lol: We're just not very detail-oriented tonight.

:hyper: next weekend :hyper:

:bono::edge: road trip! :adam::larry:

My brain is shutting down...I don't think I can form complete sentences right now. I think I'm gonna have a soak in the tub and then get some sleep...my three-hour nap from last night is wearing off. :yawn:

:wave:

when the hell did i change my avatar? this is lame, houselooks like he's about to cry :lol:

well, that's a little bit better.....

i suck at avatar-making. and i lost the old one.

I just spent way too much money at the skate shop. All I really needed was a sharpening and a pair of tights, but somehow I ended up with a bodysuit and wrap skirt, too. :shifty: I DID kind of need those, too, since I've been wearing my one purple dress constantly, but I didn't need them today. I was almost talked into a very pretty sparkly number but it was $90 after an offered 25% discount and I couldn't justify that.

I just realized I haven't eaten anything yet today. :ohmy: All we have here is toast and Hot Pockets ("Try the Hot Pockets, they're exquisite." ~Dr. Evil) and neither are very appealing right now.

Also: Don't download the show on The Trader's Den that claims to be Toronto 1 from this week. It's an Elevation show...not that that's a bad thing, but I wanted to put Fast Cars on my iPod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom