Some Randoooooooooom for you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:
Hi :wave:

Home from work, glad you are ok, is your Grandpa ok ? :concerned:

:hug:

I called my parents around 8:30. They still had no power. They called my great aunt that lives in a duplex with my grandpa. Her answering machine came on so that means they have power. I haven't heard a peep out of anyone since. So all must be well in the Twin Cities Metro Area.

:grumpy: I shouldn't have been so lazy last night and just packed a lunch and my workout bag so I could walk this afternoon. Instead I came home to a kitchen filled with nothing but crap :angry:

arw9797 said:
:crazy: half of my office is was either late or just had to call in today. So many people are without power and have siding damage to their homes. :eek:

Around 2 am it was rather loud here. 13,000 people lost power~we only lost power briefly ~twice......it came back on quickly both times.

DTI_1783995.l.jpg

This is from StarTribune.com ...it is from U2's first show at First Avenue, directly across the street from Target Center (where they play Friday night). This is for ARW9797!!!

zonelistener said:
DTI_1783995.l.jpg

This is from StarTribune.com ...it is from U2's first show at First Avenue, directly across the street from Target Center (where they play Friday night). This is for ARW9797!!!

:kiss: Thanks Zoney!!!!!!!!!! See you tomorrow night :D:D:D

zonelistener said:
DTI_1783995.l.jpg

:sexywink:

344%3A58%3A323232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E2323739%3C85%3A78ot1lsi

I think I'm going to have to get a better shot tomorrow! This one is too dark :mad:

Blue Room said:
What is it of? You and your company eating pumpkin bread? :ohmy: :laugh:

no...I fed them other foods but there is a pumpkin bread on the counter :drool:

And where have you been?!?!? Off to see U2 without telling anyone you're leaving? :mad:

Did you say you're going on Sunday? :uhoh:

zonelistener said:
DTI_1767013.l.jpg

October 29, 1997 (I was there) at the Metrodome

I was not there! :( Pop was my first U2 album and I didn't think about seeing them live until after the show was over. This show tomorrow night is my very fist MN U2 show :hyper:

Blue Room said:
What is it of?

oh I missed this part....there's a club called First Avenue in downtown Minneapolis right across from the Target Center. There are stars on the outside of First Ave and each star has the name of a band that once played there. U2 has a star :love:

arw9797 said:

oh I missed this part....there's a club called First Avenue in downtown Minneapolis right across from the Target Center. There are stars on the outside of First Ave and each star has the name of a band that once played there. U2 has a star :love:

I'm familiar with First Avenue. Does Prince still own it?

I checked out that online article. I noticed the Zoo show is there. Check out the Zoo poster from my U2 room in my journal. The newspaper pic in the lower left corner is the picture that went with that article.

Blue Room said:

I'm familiar with First Avenue. Does Prince still own it?

He never owned it....I can't remember the name of the club that he did own. I'm not sure if he still owns it or even still hangs out in the Twin Cities anymore. No one really mentions him anymore. :huh: I think he probably started out at First Ave though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom