Some Randoooooooooom for you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:

I couldn't watch............too scary........everyone on the plane is safe?

yes. They landed and there was only a small fire on the front tire but they expected that. The fire quickly stopped and didn't hit the plane.

arw9797 said:

yes. They landed and there was only a small fire on the front tire but they expected that. The fire quickly stopped and didn't hit the plane.
:up:
That pilot can fly me anywhere.............

Can that be all the drama for the evening? *whimpering*

So you say Larry King was silent for a few minutes...........:ohmy:

shari schultz said:
2 inch hail:yikes:............ do you have underground parking?

nope! It's $40 a month :eek:

I didn't hear or see anything other than rain. The hail was near the tornado so there shouldn't have been anything by where I am. I'm sure my car is ok. :)

:scream: The Red Sox are killing me again. I'm sorry I complained about last night being borning. :sad: I missed 4 innings and turned on the game on the way home...as the D-Rays took the lead.

arw9797 said:
I'm safe!

The tornado was a little north of where I am. It's was about 10 minutes away from where my parents are. They have no power. My sister works about 30 minutes south of here and is stuck at work. It's pouring and hailing but otherwise it's ok now. The bad part is on it's way to western WI. My mom is freaking out because my aunt is gone tonight and no one can get a hold of my grandpa. He can't hear the phone. But he does have a regular phone so I would think if he lost power he would be a little nervous that he's alone and call. :sigh:
:eek: Holy crap!!! Glad everyone's all right!

shari schultz said:

:up:
That pilot can fly me anywhere.............

Can that be all the drama for the evening? *whimpering*

So you say Larry King was silent for a few minutes...........:ohmy:
I think that's enough drama...my mom is going to be a nut when she drops me off tomorrow and probably go as far through security as she can with me...

I heard about that before getting out of the car at the rink and I'm glad that was all right, too.

:ohmy:with all the drama, and ordering cheapest airline ticket ever, I forgot there's a U2 concert going on right now!!!!! *off to the tour forums.......*

Hey I am just happy that the Brewers have a chance at being .500 for the season..........this, if it happens, will cause much the same celebration as winning the World Series.......
.500 season:drool:

That's good, but the pain of the Yankees taking the lead is hard to bear, and if the Indians win tonight we could fall out of the Wild Card race.

"It's gonna be a sleepless night in Red Sox Nation."

We were in first place for 88 of the last 89 days.

Okay, I'm done, I'll stop whining when I come back later. :)

SCHMEG........

We need to do a ticket switch tomorrow night. You have tickets in sections right next to each other. I need to switch those with my two...unfortunately one is slightly behind the stage. But my mom is flipping out so I need to be in the section next to her so she's not lost and alone in an arena :der: Can you have the tickets handy tomorrow because we need to swing by my parents house to drop hers off!

arw9797 said:
SCHMEG........

We need to do a ticket switch tomorrow night. You have tickets in sections right next to each other. I need to switch those with my two...unfortunately one is slightly behind the stage. But my mom is flipping out so I need to be in the section next to her so she's not lost and alone in an arena :der: Can you have the tickets handy tomorrow because we need to swing by my parents house to drop hers off!
They're packed but I'm not packing much so it shouldn't be a problem. I don't want to have them with me at work since my daily bag will be accompanying me on the plane, as both my iPod and my Red Sox book fit in there very nicely.

Behind the stage isn't bad; it's technically closer than all the way the hell across the arena, so that's fine with me!

arw9797 said:
:yawn: I'm leaving for a bit...not sure if I'll be back.

Send me a text tomorrow when you both are leaving :sexywink:
You got it! :D

Oh and April...Pictures of what you got? :D Please?

Schmeg said:

Behind the stage isn't bad; it's technically closer than all the way the hell across the arena, so that's fine with me!

:sigh: I know...I was sort of looking forward to that seat but my mom is freaking out so it's just better that I'm not a level down and all the way across the arena :crack:

arw9797 said:
concert over! Next concert will be in ARW's hometown :drool: :drool: :drool:

I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

:crazy: I should be in bed!
Me either and me too!!!

24 hours from now we'll be at your place! :D

Okay, seriously, why am I still up? I've done all the packing I can do tonight, and I have to be up by 6:30 to deal with tomorrow's packing...

But I get to sleep on a non-stop flight. :drool:

:wave: Night all! See some of you this weekend! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom