Some Randoooooooooom for you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Redanka Power Mix of Vertigo is perfect for my mood right now.

:dance: :hyper: :rockon: :D :nerd:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Edit: Strangely enough, those guys dance exactly along with the beat.

Kariann said:

I was done with everything but morning type stuff a long time ago. :wink:

I'm organizing things that I must bring for others. :wink:

D
O
N
T

F
O
R
G
E
T

T
H
E

T
I
C
K
E
T
S
!
:hug: THANK YOU!

Y
U
O

T
O
O
!
!
!

I just got the weirdest e-mail. Anyone know a Lorraine Smith who's in Winnepeg for the next few days? She booked me a hospitality suite somewhere. :huh:

I think she has the wrong number...

:huh:
Horoscope:
The Moon and Mars are together in Taurus today. Finances and material possessions are suddenly close to your heart. If you feel the need to stop everything you are doing just to balance your checkbook, you are in sync with the stars.

Good: Taurus. :bono: :laugh:

Bad: Can't be good to feel the need to balance my checkbook, although I've been wondering how much money I can afford to take with me and when I'm going to get it...

Schmeg said:
:huh:
Horoscope:
The Moon and Mars are together in Taurus today. Finances and material possessions are suddenly close to your heart. If you feel the need to stop everything you are doing just to balance your checkbook, you are in sync with the stars.

Good: Taurus. :bono: :laugh:

Bad: Can't be good to feel the need to balance my checkbook, although I've been wondering how much money I can afford to take with me and when I'm going to get it...

Dammit that reminds me I have to set up a couple of bills for payment.

Kariann said:
Go check out my journal for a distrurbing moment in my work day...you'll know what part I mean. :barf:
Sorry I got as far as you passed your house and I fell off my chair laughing.

:reject:

I've done that. :shifty: One time I went through the stop sign up the street and that's the one I usually actually STOP at since there are lots of little kids on the corner.

Okay back to :barf:

Okay I have to get ready go go skating. I'm gonna wear the new wrap skirt I shouldn't have bought last week! :love:

Kariann said:
Amanda if you are on.....get off! Just saw on CNN that a tornado has touched down there!

I saw the same thing...........hope you're safe, Amanda!

Last edited:
I'm safe!

The tornado was a little north of where I am. It's was about 10 minutes away from where my parents are. They have no power. My sister works about 30 minutes south of here and is stuck at work. It's pouring and hailing but otherwise it's ok now. The bad part is on it's way to western WI. My mom is freaking out because my aunt is gone tonight and no one can get a hold of my grandpa. He can't hear the phone. But he does have a regular phone so I would think if he lost power he would be a little nervous that he's alone and call. :sigh:

arw9797 said:
I'm safe!

The tornado was a little north of where I am. It's was about 10 minutes away from where my parents are. They have no power. My sister works about 30 minutes south of here and is stuck at work. It's pouring and hailing but otherwise it's ok now. The bad part is on it's way to western WI. My mom is freaking out because my aunt is gone tonight and no one can get a hold of my grandpa. He can't hear the phone. But he does have a regular phone so I would think if he lost power he would be a little nervous that he's alone and call. :sigh:

I'm really happy to see you post! Hope all is well with your grandpa.

shari schultz said:

I'm really happy to see you post! Hope all is well with your grandpa.

:hug: thanks!

It didn't sound like it was headed your way but they also don't really say anything on my news about WI other than western WI.....

arw9797 said:
I'm shaking and not from the storm. Did you see that plane land?!?!!? :eek: That was way too scary. Even Larry King was silent for a few minutes!

I couldn't watch............too scary........everyone on the plane is safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom