Some Randoooooooooom for you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This game has become quite boring since I turned it on...I'd almost prefer if the D-Rays scored 13 runs and it was at least scary as hell for a few minutes.

Also I don't know anybody...all the starters are resting. :(

Commentators:
"Have we had a Chicago/Cleveland Score?"

"If we have I don't know what it is."

:laugh:

Update: 5-3 Cleveland, bottom of the 7th.

I think the Yankees kicked some serious ass tonight. :sad:
Edit: 11-7, Yankees. :sad::sad::sad:

I blame Stephen King for my current baseball obsession.

Last edited:
I've had it at this point. I have to remind myself of what day it is...I feel like I've lived there and only come home for a break and it feels more like I'm working a double shift. On top of there are crazy customers calling in to bitch at 5am and then there are people with attitudes to deal with now that I have a ton of people there. I've had it and I need a day off dammit. I havent even cared nor really thought about seeing U2 at the end today. This morning just set me off.

Kariann said:
I've had it at this point. I have to remind myself of what day it is...I feel like I've lived there and only come home for a break and it feels more like I'm working a double shift. On top of there are crazy customers calling in to bitch at 5am and then there are people with attitudes to deal with now that I have a ton of people there. I've had it and I need a day off dammit. I havent even cared nor really thought about seeing U2 at the end today. This morning just set me off.
:hug: I was thinking it would feel like a double, since you still have to do your regular job from 5-8.

You'll have four fabulous days off very soon. :hug: Only 16 hours to go before you have a few appointments with your motivational speaker.

I'm gonna get something to eat...I may or may not be back since I should start thinking about packing. :dance:

arw9797 said:
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'M WATCHING a U2 video from a concert that's still going on!!!! :love: U2 fans rule :kiss:
Me too!!!

"Remind me to learn how to read!"
~ :bono:

:love:

I should be in bed. Damn the setlist thread and Chicago for being an hour behind!

Schmeg said:
Commentators:
"Have we had a Chicago/Cleveland Score?"

"If we have I don't know what it is."

:laugh:

that was so funny.

while i was watching house, my roommate turned the game on her tv so we could follow it with the sound off.

the 5th inning lasted foooooooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer.

house = awesome. :bow:

Okay there's an encore break, so I'm going to bed...I won't actually be asleep for a good half hour or so since I'm addicted to my Red Sox book so ARW, if you're still there, send me a message if something amazing gets played since everyone in the setlist thread is expecting everything from Mofo to Acrobat. :laugh:

:wave:

IWasBored said:

that was so funny.

while i was watching house, my roommate turned the game on her tv so we could follow it with the sound off.

the 5th inning lasted foooooooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer.

house = awesome. :bow:
It got kinda boring after I turned it on.

Is this the same Pink and Paris Hilton loving roomie? :yuck:

Oh, right, I was leaving.

Hey IWB, remember that time when you said Hi to me on AIM and I was like, actually, I was just leaving? :laugh: That was funny. :wink:

Schmeg said:

It got kinda boring after I turned it on.

Is this the same Pink and Paris Hilton loving roomie? :yuck:

Oh, right, I was leaving.

Hey IWB, remember that time when you said Hi to me on AIM and I was like, actually, I was just leaving? :laugh: That was funny. :wink:

boring is good in this case, though.

same roommie. she doesn't want to move out, but she spends most of her time over at her boyfriend's. so it's okay.

yeah, i remember that. i also remember "hold!" and the big b on the ice. :lol: and the crowning coolactuve barina moment: "holy fish!"

I'm done, other than the stuff I need in the morning!

/play-by-play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom