Some random pics from my European adventure...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great pictures, Elvis! The Porta de la Negra just seems to be another picture of you at the Heineken Museum, though.

BTW, how was the museum? That's in Amsterdam or Rotterdam, right? I wish I had gone there, but we were in a hurry. :(

Those are cool pics, Elvis! Wish I was at the Heineken brewery!!
I loooove Heineken!:drool:

On a side note, my sister has traveled Europe also, and she got to visit the brewery also. She took some kick-ass pictures. She won't let me post them, though:grumpy:

Love the juxtaposition of the ferris wheel next to the cathedral and cobblestone streets. Is that wheel always there? Did not see it when I was in Brussels.

Great pics! :up:

My Granny lives beside the Bass I think Brewery and it stinks sometimes

Sicy said:
You look meaner than him :uhoh:

I don't know about that. The other guy looks like they let him out of the institution on a day pass. In other words he's got that crazy look about him.

awesome! i can hardly wait to get mine...more than a year after ive been back...

why were you in europe? you go often?

Cow of the Seas said:
awesome! i can hardly wait to get mine...more than a year after ive been back...

why were you in europe? you go often?

We went to get away from the states mostly, 2 guys and our packs mostly. we jumped to different hostels and saw as many cities in a limited time. Traveled by plan, train and automobile... My next trip will either be Scotland or India, so long as I can swing it.........

I wish I had more time for Paris though, truly an incredible city....

So this is what Andy Dufraine did when he got out of prison...I always wondered....:D

Awesome pics dude. I'm incredibly jealous, of course. Visting France is my (current) dream...

Those are some great pics....
I'm extremely jealous !!
oh yeah , and like Sicy said you do look like you could kick someone's ass ....:wink:

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
So this is what Andy Dufraine did when he got out of prison...I always wondered....:D

Awesome pics dude. I'm incredibly jealous, of course. Visting France is my (current) dream...

Well, Red and I had to do something with all that loot...:wink:

Really, you should go to Paris, its totally worth it, I will be back someday, when I have time to enjoy it and not just do a drive by of everything.......

sweet pics! I am glad that you had a good time! :up: Wish we could have randomly met up somewhere. I was in Amsterdam not long after you. lol. oh well...next time perhaps.

Back
Top Bottom