some of you are invited to my baseball game tommorow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
hey gang!!!

how the heck are ya?! HUH!!? GOOD?!?!

:happy:

hope you all had a good weekend, especially all you wacky-quacky canadians who en7oyed a LONG WEEKEND!! haha! how was it? hey? was it good? yeah? how was it? huh? good? yeah??

anyway, i know you're all thinking "son of a bitch, i'm tired, it was a long weekend and i don't feel like doing anything during this week. SHIT!"

those EXACT SAME WORDS CAME TO MY MIND AS WELL. i can FEEL the same things you FEEL.

but shit! i've got game two of my series against our rival tommorow night, and it's a home game! admission is free, but the 50/50 will be huge! it might even be fan appreciation night.

and if you don't come, i'll hit your mouth.

i'm being awful now, aren't i? aren't i?? aren't i being awful??

believe ME. i KNOW.

but if you all wanna read my threads you're gonna have to SHUT UP.

now where was i.

oh yeah, your baby's a witch.

yes, there is!!! yes there is a way to prove it!!! doctor steven poop, get in here!!!

and yeeeesss, laugh all you want at his last name but he could very well be the man who'll save your baby!!!!!

doctor poop: "diagnosis? bad babysitting! medication? BASEBALL at caisenma's home town tommorow!"

haha! even the doctor is ORDERING baseball as a medication, guys!! what are you gonna do, exactly the opposite of what he said you were supposed to because of how you're feeling about being tired from the long weekend especially if it was a long one if you're canadian and you're really tired and now you wanna get back into the swing of things?!?!

haha!

you can't do that!

always listen to the doctor! come watch my baseball game!

Last edited:
oh and one more thing...

i don't get paid in monopoly money, so don't expect to enter the 50/50 with monopoly money either!!

you TRICKSTERS!!! i know you interferencers, LMAO!! you're always trying to pay with monopoly money aren't you?? hey?!?!?!?! HUH?!?!?! :DD:D:D:D: you are aren't you?!?!!?!

haha!

then DON'T EXPECT YOUR MALAISE TO FEEL BETTER!!!

do as the doctor says, and watch me play the baseball!!!

watch me play the baseball, calluna!!!!!

*hip thrusts violently into the air*

maybe they could pay you in wacky-quacky canadian tire money. :happy:

i don't want to watch you play with your balls. keep the white pants ON.

I don't think baseball is a good idea at all. You could put your eye out. Why don't we all stay inside and play Trivial Pursuit instead?

Zoomerang96 said:
now where was i.

oh yeah, your baby's a witch.

yes, there is!!! yes there is a way to prove it!!! doctor steven poop, get in here!!!

and yeeeesss, laugh all you want at his last name but he could very well be the man who'll save your baby!!!!!

A palamino? They're beautiful!! Beautiful golden fur.

And here I thought you'd be packing his lunch and driving him to the game...you know, since you're cohabiting and all now.

can I sit in the bleachers and throw beer on the field?:drool:

easy guys...i put my pants on one leg at a time like the rest of you.

only when my pants are on, i make gold records.

and hit home runs.

and in the words of blahblahblahblahblahblahblah, i'm out.

take me out to the ballgame...:sexywink:

When you're up there... really explore the batting box space. Open up your stance. Ark your back towards the hermetic Hermitage pitch.

I'm telling you, you're gonna want that cowhide.

Now, lace up like the Russians and Rocket a ball to knock out the headlights like explosive diamonds in '94 against Vernon. When there is nothing left to burn, set the flames on fire, right?

Remember, a Franz Ferd in the Hand is worth double in the Romanov's outfield.

~Jose Nocarsgo

Back
Top Bottom