some nights are better than others...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2_Neat

Acrobat
i've been studying math for a month now because of my exams' period at the university.. :coocoo:

i need a break, and when i decide to take one, it's 4:14am, nobody's up,

no interferencers, either...
it's sooooo lonely.... :sad:

where's edge? i thought he was a night person..

dandy said:
:wave:

it's 10.30 pm here.

math, hey? rough stuff, especially at 4.30 in the morning.

sending good math karma....

thanx, i needed that :)
now, let's talk about math.... :blahblah: :blahblah:

Last edited:
Yo Neat, good luck to ya. I always hated math. It is 9:30pm here, and I need to get some studying done too after learning I am failing 3 of my classes :sad:

Dr_Macphisto said:
Yo Neat, good luck to ya. I always hated math. It is 9:30pm here, and I need to get some studying done too after learning I am failing 3 of my classes :sad:

thanx, good luck to u-2. failing 3 classes is not so bad. ;)

Caroni said:
I hate maths but in the numbers you can find the secrets of life.
I can tell you I study Biology :)

true,
plus, i believe music making is tightly related to math..

wanna clone somebody? i'll do the math for you... ;)

Souly said:
good luck with the math, neat :up:

thank you, souly :wave:
thanx A_Wanderer good luck with your exams, bayernfc (great match tonight :up: )

seems i'm not the only one up after all...!

Last edited:
U2_Neat said:

true,
plus, i believe music making is tightly related to math..

wanna clone somebody? i'll do the math for you... ;)

I like more the acuatic ecology, than genetics, in my opinion that´s the future because the water will be a really big trouble in the future. But if I have a job for you I will let you know :wink:

P.S Sorry for posting so "late" It was raining and the phone lines make a slow conetion

Caroni said:

P.S Sorry for posting so "late" It was raining and the phone lines make a slow conetion

let's fix that, let's take rain out of the equation.....
let's do some aquatic genetics.... :D

seriously now, i too think equatic ecology might be as vital as genetics in the future :up:

Last edited:
IWasBored said:
what is this place, randoooom/testje III?

i like to call it... "i was bored so i started a thread which turned out to be nice because company showed up"
but if you prefer those complicated terms, be my guest....

You know what, I remember in one of my FEW lessons of english the profesor showed us a program about Greece, Of course I dind´t undarstand a thing in that moment, but your city did look very interesting and pretty, I think that one of the things that I got from it was--> don´t get out on rush ours and you have to pay a taxi but you have to share it with others <--- :lmao: :hmm:

Caroni said:
You know what, I remember in one of my FEW lessons of english the profesor showed us a program about Greece, Of course I dind´t undarstand a thing in that moment, but your city did look very interesting and pretty, I think that one of the things that I got from it was--> don´t get out on rush ours and you have to pay a taxi but you have to share it with others <--- :lmao: :hmm:

you can hear many weird things around the world about Greece, Athens. sometimes they're right..!!!
that was a long time ago though, and a partial phaenomenon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom