Some input/help for a CD project

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nightninja56

War Child
Hey all...I have a favor to ask of all of you...I'm putting together a cd for a friend of mine that is leaving for college (read: graduating high school) and we are really close but we've had some rough patches in our relationship, and such. So, basically what I think I'm going to title the cd is "Everything but Goodbye", basing it around the U2 song "Kite", but I would love any suggestions from any band (even U2, ik wrong forum, but U2 is helpful also). The songs I"m looking for are basically about either like someone leaving or having to say goodbye and such, like I'm even thinking about putting "with or without you" on it, just because it sort of relates...so please, any input would rock, if you have any questions just post and such

thanks guys (and girls)

OMD (Orchestral Manuevers in the Dark) - "If you leave" is a great song. please tell me you've heard it before. if not, leave your email and i'll send it to you <3<33
i personally love "You're Missing" by Bruce Springsteen, but I don't know how much that applies. or Coldplay's "The Scientist"
The Used - Blue and Yellow (<-- ? )

there's also the older pop-ish songs like
Green Day - time of your live
eagle eye cherry - save tonight
eve6 - here's to the night
vitamin c - graduation song (lol)
james blunt - goodbye my lover?

o, just to be funny, you should put that remember the titans song by Steam "Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye"....unless your friend won't think it's funny.

Last edited:
not sure if i mentioned it, but i thought i'd clear it up that my friend is a girl...so dont make it weird guys..lol :wink:

try these:
helen stellar - 10 (this time around)
iaian archer - summer jets
joseph arthur - even tho
angels and airwaves - the gift
youth group - forever young
switchfoot - we are on tonight

what are you doing about the cover?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom