Some Fav Books as a Kid/Teen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My favorites when I was a kid were the Baby Sitters' Club and Sweet Valley High book. When I got to junior high, I was reading books by Christopher Pike and the Fear Street series.
Other books I read were:
- Are You There God? Its Me Margaret
- The Giver
- Nothing's Fair in Fifth Grade
- My Brother Sam is Dead
- Anne of Green Gables books (the first three)

I adored Enid Blyton! The Famous Five, Secret Seven, and Malory Towers were all favourites of mine. I had almost every book in those three series. I actually wouldn't mind re-reading some of her books again. I know it would be terribly immature to do so, but you know, just for the memories... I also loved Noddy before I started reading her more "advanced" stories. I had Noddy cassette tapes, actually, and I can still vividly remember the story that featured Noddy's car being stolen by a group of golliwogs. "It isn't very good in the daaark dark woods!"

Another of my favourites was "Some Things Are Scary", but the author's name escapes me right now. What I really loved was the illustrations, though.

:love: :heart: :heart: I want to be just as good as this guy

0060254920.jpg

Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing. Classic, along with Superfudge and the other one.

I read loads of Goosebumps (wasn't too keen on the other Point Horror), Save Our School and especially those 'choose your own adventure books'. Hehe I read loads of Mario, Sonic and Fighting Fantasy ^_^

Back
Top Bottom