SoCo appreciation thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

notiti

Refugee
Yeah people. Don't you love it? It's just so swete and tasty. It's like put the south in a bottle and BAM! SoCo! I like to put it in milkshakes. AND YOU??

------------------
It's like lotto - you gotta be in it to win it.

Keepin it krunk...

Originally posted by notiti:
Yeah people. Don't you love it? It's just so swete and tasty. It's like put the south in a bottle and BAM! SoCo! I like to put it in milkshakes. AND YOU??

Bitch!! You only like SoCo milkshakes because I invented it. Where would you be without the southern girl? But, yes. I will agree that SoCo is a beautiful thing. It's got that hard kick that most bourbon doesn't have. So, when you want your whiskey to bite back, you know what to reach for my friend.

------------------
I from the south- I'm a southern girl.

I like it chilled as a shot, although after a couple, it begins to taste a bit like Robutussin.

Originally posted by ouizy:
I like it chilled as a shot, although after a couple, it begins to taste a bit like Robutussin.

That's what I thought it tasted like to begin with!

That's why they kicked me out of the South.

------------------
Beneath the heart of darkness/ Lies an old machine that's reeling/ Forgotten dust and sunlight/ Silent and removed from feeling/ The peace in my mind is drowning, fading down/ There's nothing left burning, it's all out

Back
Top Bottom