SOCKS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
I just finished folding my laundry (two loads), and I am happy to report, for the first time in probably my entire personal history...I HAVE NO MISMATCHED SOCKS!!!
smile.gif

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

This is odd, because I'm not even an American, but the moment I saw the subject for this I thought of ex-president Clinton's cat.
confused.gif

------------------
Love was never a single emotion

-ACROB@T

No, actually, it's been a waning 3/4s moon all this week, hasn't it?

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

socks are the reason i don't like to wear shorts.
yasee i grew up on socks. always wore 'em, as soon as i left the bed i usually had a pair of socks on. but i also like to pull them all the way up as high as they go.

now this is what the kids call not quite cool, so if i wear shorts i must in turn pull my socks all the way up thus unneccessarily embarassing myself and my companions.

pants for me
smile.gif

------------------
binary opposition

For some reason my school makes a big deal about socks.....and my mom thinks it's more important than anything! Gr...

MONA: Mommy I was declared a genius child. Stephen Hawking wants to adopt me and clone me for a race of super children, and--

MOMMY: THOSE SOCKS ARE TOO SHORT!! They're gonna kick you out of that school and you know where you'll end up? On the STREET. And then you'll WISH you had those socks.

MONA: *cry*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

Back
Top Bottom