Soap Star Attacked In His Home By Obsessed Fan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
:yikes:

0104_mugshot_excl.jpg

tmz.com

TMZ has obtained a restraining order filed by veteran "Days of Our Lives" actor Drake Hogestyn against a man he says assaulted him in his home on New Year's Eve, and "physically tried to exorcise the devil from me."

Hogestyn, who has played John Black on NBC's "Days" for over 20 years, says he was with his family in the backyard of their Malibu home when Carl Raymond Cheney of Portland, OR came onto his property and ran at his daughter carrying a bible screaming "Where is he? I will cast him out!" Hogestyn says Cheney was "calling me by my stage name... recalling past storylines, especially the demonic possession of several years past. But more important, he thought I was dead, because the show that aired on Friday 12.29.06 left my character John Black shot & presumed dead."

Hogestyn, who was on a ladder painting his house, says Cheney grabbed and pushed his wife backwards on their patio stairs. At that time, Hogestyn "grabbed him by the hair, spun him around, delivered a right cross to the chin that sent him down the stairs." According to the restraining order the struggle continued for 10 minutes until Hogestyn and his 25-year-old son Ben were able to subdue Cheney by duct-taping the intruder's hands and feet until police arrived.

Cheney was transported to the L.A. County Jail where he is still in custody on $150,000 bail. According to the court documents, a map with directions from Portland to Hogestyn's home were found in the front seat of Cheney's car.

Well, John Black has had some crazy ass shit happen to him. He's been dead at least 4 times, been married to someone possessed by the devil, and, hold on, didn't his character originally come on the show impersonating John Black? :hmm:

I gave Days up years ago. . .

WildHoneyAlways said:
I gave Days up years ago. . .

:sigh: I haven't been Days watcher since I was in middle school/high school - and trust me, that's been a while. :silent:

What's so sad about that is if I started watching again tomorrow...? Same story lines, same stupid plots. :tsk: I mean, damn - how many times will people watch these characters be abducted by aliens, impregnated by demon-possessed suitors, get amnesia, leave town & be presumed dead, only to return supposedly years later & discover the big sister they grew up idolizing is actually their mother who abandonded them to Gypsies as a child????? :slant:

Shit - maybe I should get a job as a soap writer. :hmm: :eyebrow:

But that is bad news about the pyscho attacking Hogestyn - nobody should have to put up with that. :no:

That poor girl. How scary was that for her?

I haven't watched Days since Marlena was possessed by the devil and tried to kill Billie and Bo on their wedding day. I remember Days when it was good with Kayla/Patch and Jennifer/Jack. Oh and let's not forget Jennifer/Frankie! Oh, good times.

Back
Top Bottom