So You Think You Can Dance!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeeesss??! :wink:

I wish the show wasn't on 2 nights a week. Thank god for TV on the internet though, so I can always catch up on what I've missed.

ROBERT why! Did you leave :scream: :sigh: I hate when good people quit :angry:

He was frickin incredible tonite.. I hope it shows up on youtube.

so my BF and I were catching up on the Vegas show today and halfway through it, he was like "wait a minute, look over there...that's Dominic" (a dance major from our tiny university). I didn't believe him, but as the show went on and we got to actually see faces, sure enough...it was him. Sadly enough, he pulled a leg muscle during his solo and had to leave, but we were tickled to death to see someone we actually know make it on the show and get that far.

Saw the Vegas episode last night. Stupid move on Robert's part to quit. :tsk: He was so fantastic!

I'm so glad that Twitch made it thru - I really liked him last year.

Yeah, we know him. It's a small school, and I'm very close with a lot of the dance faculty. I hope he's ok. It definitely looked like he was in a lot of pain. :( I will be curious to talk to him next semester and find out more about what happened. (everyone's gone for summer). It's really cool that he made it so far in the competition. Especially since dance as a career is sort of a new thing for him. From what I know, he came to school originally as a musical theatre major but found that he really 'clicked' with the dance part and switched majors. :)

I recorded it for Maddy, since she was out. Just finished watching it myself. Lot of good dancing going on tonight. I can't remember any names yet.

redxdance.gif

I missed the show last night too. I'm busy on Wednesday nights, but that will be changing after next week, which is good for watching this show! :lol:

There's someone who posts the episodes on YouTube each week, so I'll look those up and hopefully watch it before tonight's episode.

It looks like I'll be out of the country for the season finale. :angry: :lol: Oh well. I'll definitely be able to stay unspoiled and watch it when I get back.

I really enjoyed most of the dancers on last night's show. The only couple I didn't care for was Comfort and ... whatshisname, Comfort's partner. I didn't think it was that good, and parts of it looked sloppy to me (an untrained dancer). I was surprised when they got so much praise.

I think my favorite couple was the one who did the Mia Michaels routine, where she was in a wedding dress. I thought that was beautiful and cool.

Back
Top Bottom