So You Think You Can Dance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wanted Lauren and Dominic to go, at least one of them did.

The way Dominic behaves with Cat makes me cringe. :crack:

sulawesigirl4 said:
meh, I am mad that Lauren is STILL hanging on. I could have happily seen her gone eons ago. blech. I really liked Sara. :(

Dominic was cute and fun, but definitely this was his week to leave. Oh and what's up with the scary stalker behaviour towards Cat??? :eek:

I vote for Sabra to win the whole thing. :up:

Ditto to everything you said. :D

Interesting show. It seemed like the choreographers stepped it up a notch. I have to say that I'm nervous for my favorite (Danny) because he drew the kiss-of-death known as disco. :( Also, I was surprised at myself because tonite was the FIRST time that I actually like Lauren. Particularly in the Mia Michaels routine. If I had to pick a girl to leave, it would definitely be Lacey. She just annoys me; very one-note, false-who-me-aww-shucks-humble and I dunno. :shrug: I think Neil will get a lot of votes because he has great tricks and plays to the crowd. He's not my favorite, but my boyfriend is pulling for him. Pasha is always fun to watch, but I can't see him winning the whole thing.

I still have to go with Sabra for my pick to win it all. :bow:

I too hope Sabra wins. She's phenomenal! :love:

Did you notice how tiny she was when she was standing next to Cat?! :ohmy: I know Cat's tall, but Sabra looked miniature in comparison. :cute:

But there won't be recaps tonite because the results show is not until next Monday. something about football, or whatever. Anyways, maybe it will show up on youtube. There were a lot of good performances last night.

Oh good! I was all pissed off because Fox had stinkin' football on.

I don't care about "pre-season" or whatever they call it. August 9th is WAY TOO EARLY for football.

I normally don't like being spoiled, but tonight I decided to find out who gets cut before I see the show.

I won't do that later this week, but I wanted to know today.

Meh. I'm sad about the guy going ( :sad: ), but the girl leaving is exactly what I had hoped for long ago. :up:

so in the finals

it is Sabra vs Laci's bum

Lauren needed to go
she was too pretty

and we have Danny vs Neil
Pasha was too masculine

I loved Pasha, but knew he wouldn't stay. :sad: The teenaged girls are obviously more into Neil and Danny. I don't get it. :shrug:

Even though I knew what was going to happen, it was sad to watch Pasha go.

Thank god Lauren is off. She was SO annoying. Her constant grinning was driving me nuts. Ugh.

I've been rooting for Sabra for quite some time now, and I hope she does manage to win.

guess Im not like the rest

because

I absolutely think Danny is special when he hits that floor, Sabra is good as well, Neil to me is like a one trick pony and his neck always looks strange like he sticks his head out front way too much and makes his shoulders kind of skulk(hows that for being technical :wink:) Lacey I really dont care for her whole demeanour.

oh well, everyone has their own idea of what they like I guess.:drool:

ThoraSEB said:
I loved Pasha, but knew he wouldn't stay. :sad: The teenaged girls are obviously more into Neil and Danny. I don't get it. :shrug:

Even though I knew what was going to happen, it was sad to watch Pasha go.

I cried. I'm a sap. And it didn't help that Mary was crying too :sad:

I think Neil improved as the competition progressed, and if he didn't have a very good week last week, he might not have made the finale. I assumed Danny would be there all along. I re-watched the episode last night (Tivo'd for Maddy) and it looked like none of them (contestants) were really surprised as to who made it and who didn't. I wonder if they already knew :shrug:

lucky charms said:
guess Im not like the rest

because

I absolutely think Danny is special when he hits that floor, Sabra is good as well, Neil to me is like a one trick pony and his neck always looks strange like he sticks his head out front way too much and makes his shoulders kind of skulk(hows that for being technical :wink:) Lacey I really dont care for her whole demeanour.

oh well, everyone has their own idea of what they like I guess.:drool:

I agree pretty much with your assessment.

Tonite's show was really great. I don't know why the judges didn't "get" Wade's fox routine, but I thought it was unique and refreshing. Also, sooo cool to see my two favs Danny and Sabra finally dance together. :combust: The way I wish things would work out:

Danny or Sabra (either one winning would be fine by me)
Neil
Lacey

I was very impressed with Danny tonight. I hadn't liked him at all previously, but he did a tremendous job tonight. I especially loved his Vienese waltz with Lacey.

I still want Sabra to win - she is so adorable, and is an incredible dancer.

I can't believe Cat is going to dance with Nigel tomorrow. :giggle: That will definitely be interesting to see!

I thought they were all pretty good tonight, and I could not pick just one to vote for. I'm happy however it turns out :shrug:

still love Danny and still think he has something real special when he hits the stage

I never really found him arrogant about being on the show either - I find him confidant in his abilities and maybe that comes across with arogance, but I dont know, Ive always found him humble and surprised when he has gone through he has always seemed genuinely surprised about it.

I dont really understand why he has never been a choice for people, maybe most are put off by the way he comes off, but I just love watching him, and last night really was superb with most of the dancers really, it was a great final performance show, and in the end, any one of them would be deserving, but Im still pulling for Danny-boy.

I actually loved the fox routine, really loved Danny and Lacey, and while the samba wasnt really a samba, like that too but the best routine of the night was Neil and Danny that was great.

Back
Top Bottom