So You Think You Can Dance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, that guy with scoliosis was a riot. What a talent! I hope that he gets that movie chance.

That clogger was amazing!!!!!!!! :ohmy:

I loved the clogger guy! I was so happy they put him through.

Man, that ex-football player. Nice kid, I'm sure. Was it just me, or could you read his dad's mind through the television cameras?

"Please don't let him be gay ... please don't let him be gay ... "

It looked like it took a LOT for him to act supportive.

Or maybe I've just seen too many movies and TV shows with that kind of plot. :hmm:

corianderstem said:

Man, that ex-football player. Nice kid, I'm sure. Was it just me, or could you read his dad's mind through the television cameras?

"Please don't let him be gay ... please don't let him be gay ... "

It looked like it took a LOT for him to act supportive.

Or maybe I've just seen too many movies and TV shows with that kind of plot. :hmm:

my thoughts exactly. :yes: It was written all over the dad's face..the disappointment, and the overly machoness of worry that is son could be gay. Um.. cue to dad, if you are supportive doesn't mean that YOU are gay.. jeez! relax dude..:huh:

Feh. I'm bummed Hannalee didn't make it. She was way better than that annoying girl who crawled out of the suitcase. Jessica, I think? She also rubbed baby oil over her bare stomach at her audition.

Heretofore, she shall be known as Baby Oil Suitcase. :madspit:

OMG I saw this show for the first time yesterday! This is one of the most intense competitions out there. I mean it must be so physically exhausting!!! I love watching people professionally dance they have so much talent.

He didn't make it. I noticed on the comments of that video that he was cut early in Vegas.

I'm glad Hok made it - he's by far my favourite right now.

Very excited for Hok! :hyper:

That last girl who made it in...Lacey, I think that's her name? The sister of last year's winner. Anyway, I don't understand why they were telling her that she scraped by and barely made it in, yet they were telling other girls how wonderful they were, but they only have so much room in the top 10, so they should definitely try again next year. If they were that good, why not let one of them have a spot instead of somebody who, in their words, scraped by? :shrug:

I started watching some (I'm taping it on DVR) but since my bf is at work tonite, I kinda want to save watching it for when we're together. lol. It's kinda like our summer show that we watch together. :cute:

I did see the first two couples dance and it looks to be a good season! I :heart: Hok and wanted him to be in the final 20 last year, so it's nice to see him in this time. Oh, and that jive was :combust:. I'm curious to see if Danny is as arrogant as he seemed in the audition materials they showed. Dude can dance....

11-schwimmer.jpg
14-bink.jpg

That routine was just amazing. They're going to go far.

Ohhh and the Salsa was :up: Regardless of what they said.

I've been dancing Salsa for 5 years and I cant do tricks like that :angry:

Sicy said:
11-schwimmer.jpg
14-bink.jpg

That routine was just amazing. They're going to go far.

Ohhh and the Salsa was :up: Regardless of what they said.

I've been dancing Salsa for 5 years and I cant do tricks like that :angry:

That routine was good

so was the cabaret / hobos routine with the b-girl

but it was

anya.jpg

Anya
that was beyond amazing, for me

Love this show... Benji's sister was awesome...guess it totally runs in the family. I am also really impressed with the B-girl. She knows how to dance!! Also I am so impressed with Wade Robson..he has to be one of the most amazing choreographers of our time. I cannot believe SYTYCD gets him year after year.

Well, my bf and I watched last night's show and then the results show. Totally loved that Mia Michaels routine...wow! And I'm impressed by Lacey. She's not just Benji's little sister; she can really dance.

Speaking of Benji, it was great to see him out there again. I knew he was up to something...didn't quite expect what he did tho. :lmao:

Definitely knew that Ashlee was in trouble after seeing the solo routines, but I was surprised that they let Ricky go. Yeah, he's a geeky weirdo but I thought he was a great dancer. I really thought it would be Dominic who would be out because he seems more like a one-trick pony. But ah well.

Looking forward to next week! :dance:

ljclary said:
Also I am so impressed with Wade Robson..he has to be one of the most amazing choreographers of our time.

His routines are amazing! :love:

I was bummed to see Ricky go, I really liked him. Most of Dominic's solo just seemed to be the same trick over and over, I was disappointed. I also think his nipple covering thing was stupid. :rolleyes: Ashley's solo was by far the worst, she didn't show off her talent.

Am I the only one who didn't like Benji dropping his pants? :huh: I just thought it ruined the routine. Maybe I just didn't expect such a move to come from him.

I like that they show the title and artist of the song on the screen. I like knowing what songs they're dancing to.

cruzila said:
The choreography is amazing with all these dances! I absolutely love this show! :dance:

same here! Amazing choreography for sure. :up: Love this show too. I have been watching it from the start.. So far the performances and been wow!:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom