So You Think You Can Dance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why am I so annoyed be Lacey? She's a great dancer, but her personality grates me.

I loved Wade Robson's fox routine, I was surprised that the judges just kind of felt "eh" about it. I thought it was beautiful.

I loved Danny and Neil's dance together. Wow! :love:

I was surprised the judges didnt slam that jive / swing thing Lacey did. It was bad. They werent even in sync. :huh:

no slamming me for saying this, because yes it did look like a scary moment for sure, but Im sorry but I laughed hysterically at most comical bit of the evening hands down was the replay of Dominic and Sabra dancing to harispray number and him dropping her on her head.

of course it was terrible and could have been bad for Sabra but I still couldnt stop myself from laughing when they showed it.

ok Ill go hide in my box now....

my daughter was at firends house and she called me right after and said did you see what Dominic did, :ohmy:

I tried to make that face with no sound coming out, but it just wasnt possible.

Well that played out almost exactly as I had hoped. Lacey leaving first, then Neil (neither of which I wanted in the top two). I was happy to see either Sabra or Danny win, although I must say, since last night's performance, Danny had the edge in my mind. He was incredible last night. Still, very happy to see him as the runner up and way to go Sabra! :D

Am I the only one, or did the ending feel really abrupt?

And the winner is... Sabra! Kthxbai! See you next yr!

:huh:

It was nice to see all the top 20, though. I love love love the Hummingbird routine. :love:

ThoraSEB said:
Am I the only one, or did the ending feel really abrupt?

And the winner is... Sabra! Kthxbai! See you next yr!

:lol:

Totally. Don't you think you guys could cut some filler and spend a little more time letting the winner celebrate her big moment on national TV?

corianderstem said:

:lol:

Totally. Don't you think you guys could cut some filler and spend a little more time letting the winner celebrate her big moment on national TV?

Yeah, I do agree. It was.... your winner is Sabra. Goodnight :wave: Not even like she got to say a word. Cat called over the rest of the top 20 and :wave: :der:

Did Danny even get a bouquet, :mad: :wink: oh well, happy for her that she won, even thought I still say Danny was a far better dancer, she has accomplished a hell of a lot in 4 short years, imagine what she'll be like in 10, :drool:

twas a great season of dance though

So one of my roommates from last summer is here for a few days visiting. She missed the whole season of SYTCD and it used to be the show we would watch together every week, so she was thrilled that I have the whole thing on DVR. She's watching it in the other room and I'm having fond memories of summer. :)

A couple of good articles and interviews I found...

Article about the season and finale

Interview with Danny by local paper

Back
Top Bottom