So You Think You Can Dance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't take the auditions to heart this show gets amazing when the real dancing begins. It makes Dancing with the Stars look like an elementary school talent show.

It is also worth to watch the men gyrate:wink:

I'm watching it right now
grumpylove.gif

It's official - I'm hooked!! I was flipping thru and saw it. I think I saw one or two episodes last year. I'm a swing dancer, and I love watching other types of dancing! :) Still another 45 minutes to go. :up:

I was planning to watch, but missed it. Is it sort of like AI? What does the winner get, a dancing contract?

SunBloc - they get to perform in Celine Dion's Las Vegas show (for a year I think), $100,000 and a car. Someone else correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what I remember.

Phew! I think this show's going to be very competitive....which is good.

thx Thora!

I seem to like Nigel...he is so honest!! Did you see the look the other judges gave him when he said he would veto them all if the contestant wasn't good TV?!?! Priceless....

I hope the swing kid makes it.

Great show last night! :up: I'm really loving this. The swing dancer is AMAZING! I'd love to be as good as he is one day. :drool:

I liked Nigel's honesty too. I couldn't believe there were so many bad dancers who said they were teachers. :yikes: That's a pretty scary thought. Thankfully I have very talented and wonderful dance teachers. :)

Back
Top Bottom