So Who's Met Who (Updated) - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-21-2005, 07:43 PM   #106
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LivLuvAndBootlegMusic

I should apologize b/c I didn't really meet hardly anyone I knew was going to be there and I wanted to meet, besides Ally and Chizip. I did recognize U2Girl1978, starsgoblue, and Jamila from other pics I've seen though. And If I'm correct, I was seeing U2Girl1978 and stars up on the screen b/c you guys were in the ellipse, right? Brianne and Gina, who I've met before, were also on a screen as well as Lindsay from the Midwest group who was w/ me the first time I met Bono (not at a U2 thing). 5/7 was my first U2 concert experience and 5/9 was my first GA experience, plus there were some things I'd been planning, like going to Shedd, for months. On top of that, Phil and I were staying for free in a million dollar condo at the corner of Randolph and Michigan w/ his relatives, so I felt we had to put in some time with them as well in order to be polite. So we ended up not going to the Hard Rock party or anything.

In September, we'll be back and we're camping at the UC for three days so I'm sure I'll have more chances to meet you guys!

don't apologize! My goal for the weekend was to meet Bono and Edge and see 3 U2 shows. I knew for sure I was going to see 3 U2 shows but in order for me to meet Bono and Edge I had to sit on a sidewalk for hours on end. It paid off though! I knew that half of the crowd waiting for the band was probably from here but the only thing that mattered to me at the time was seeing the band

No Chicago in the Fall for me but I see you'll be at the 10/24 show in Detroit. We'll be there! Actually we'll probably be in town on the 23rd and I think there's going to be a gathering that night but I don't know the details yet.

Old 07-21-2005, 07:49 PM   #107
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:16 AM
Like you Livluv, my first u2 experience was 5/7! I was sitting up in the 200's and 5/9 was my first ga experience.

Yep me and Stars had GA for the 9th. I think I was number 40ish or something like that. I'm not sure! Stars got beeped into the ellipse and we were right in front of B. Good times!

I also had GA's for the 10th and 12th.

Me and Stars will also be in Chicago for the 20th and 21st. Yay!!

Old 07-21-2005, 07:56 PM   #108
Blue Crack Addict

Amanda and U2Girl, I'll look forward to meeting you both! I have GA for the Chicago shows and will hopefully show up Monday morning, hehe, so there will be PLENTY of time for meet-and-greets! For Detroit, I have GAs again to both and will be arriving later in the afternoon on the 24th (gotta work/school) so will probably stand at the back of the floor and do some recording, but hopefully I'll have time to meet some Interferencers at the head of the line. Good times ahead for sure....
Old 07-21-2005, 07:59 PM   #109
Blue Crack Addict

Awesome!

It will be fun.
Old 07-21-2005, 08:04 PM   #110
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Amanda and U2Girl, I'll look forward to meeting you both! I have GA for the Chicago shows and will hopefully show up Monday morning, hehe, so there will be PLENTY of time for meet-and-greets! For Detroit, I have GAs again to both and will be arriving later in the afternoon on the 24th (gotta work/school) so will probably stand at the back of the floor and do some recording, but hopefully I'll have time to meet some Interferencers at the head of the line. Good times ahead for sure....

cool! I'll let you know if I hear anything about the 23rd....
Old 07-21-2005, 08:06 PM   #111
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:

I should apologize b/c I didn't really meet hardly anyone I knew was going to be there and I wanted to meet, besides Ally and Chizip. I did recognize U2Girl1978, starsgoblue, and Jamila from other pics I've seen though. And If I'm correct, I was seeing U2Girl1978 and stars up on the screen b/c you guys were in the ellipse, right? Brianne and Gina, who I've met before, were also on a screen as well as Lindsay from the Midwest group who was w/ me the first time I met Bono (not at a U2 thing). 5/7 was my first U2 concert experience and 5/9 was my first GA experience, plus there were some things I'd been planning, like going to Shedd, for months. On top of that, Phil and I were staying for free in a million dollar condo at the corner of Randolph and Michigan w/ his relatives, so I felt we had to put in some time with them as well in order to be polite. So we ended up not going to the Hard Rock party or anything.

I know what you mean. I thought I would meet alot of people on Elevation from here, didnt. Thought the same thing for Vertigo, didnt. I meet alot of people, but they never seem to be from here. You also get busy and preoccupied and other things take priority. At least you actually met some people. I'm pretty sure I have seen the following in person but didnt meet them over the past 2 tours:

Chizip
Ruffian
ABEL
LMPA
eep
Stories For Boys
starsgoblue
LadyLemon
arw9797
u2rulesmyworld
Avsgirl41
u2bonogirl

I'm sure alot of others as well, I always get that, this person looks familiar during the tour. I figure most of the time its probebly someone from here and I cant place who they are exactly.
Old 07-21-2005, 08:08 PM   #112
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room

I know what you mean. I thought I would meet alot of people on Elevation from here, didnt. Thought the same thing for Vertigo, didnt. I meet alot of people, but they never seem to be from here. You also get busy and preoccupied and other things take priority. At least you actually met some people. I'm pretty sure I have seen the following in person but didnt meet them over the past 2 tours:

Chizip
Ruffian
ABEL
LMPA
eep
Stories For Boys
starsgoblue
LadyLemon
arw9797
u2rulesmyworld
Avsgirl41
u2bonogirl

I'm sure alot of others as well, I always get that, this person looks familiar during the tour. I figure most of the time its probebly someone from here and I cant place who they are exactly.

we met?!? Where? I've been to shows in San Diego, Chicago, and Dublin. This is my first tour, unfortunately
Old 07-21-2005, 08:08 PM   #113
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797

cool! I'll let you know if I hear anything about the 23rd....

Detroit party!!!!!
Old 07-21-2005, 08:09 PM   #114
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel

Detroit party!!!!!

at your apartment!!!!!
Old 07-21-2005, 08:12 PM   #115
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:

we met?!? Where? I've been to shows in San Diego, Chicago, and Dublin. This is my first tour, unfortunately
Nope, I think I saw you though. Thats what I'm talking about in my post. I dont ever meet anyone from here, I just see them.
Old 07-21-2005, 08:12 PM   #116
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Funny I was at the 5/9 show and I only met 5 people from this site that I did not know before hand.
Old 07-21-2005, 08:13 PM   #117
Blue Crack Addict

Ya know MVD, now that I think about it, I did see you. You were talking to hef4u2.
Old 07-21-2005, 08:13 PM   #118
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room

Nope, I think I saw you though. Thats what I'm talking about in my post. I dont ever meet anyone from here, I just see them.
what shows have you been to?

and I totally missed what you said in your other post! I just saw my name and responded
Old 07-21-2005, 08:15 PM   #119
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75
Funny I was at the 5/9 show and I only met 5 people from this site that I did not know before hand.

I didn't know you were there either! I'm telling you half of interference probably at one or more of the Chicago shows!
Old 07-21-2005, 08:16 PM   #120
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:

at your apartment!!!!!

I'm actually thinking of getting a hotel room for the shows, since my place is about an hour from the Palace.

Bummer, cause my apartment is cool.