So Who's Met Who (Updated)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

what shows have you been to?

:reject: and I totally missed what you said in your other post! I just saw my name and responded ;)

I saw you in Chicago.

What is funny is that for Elevation I was about 10 feet behind LMPA and LadyLemon in Chicago. Had no clue though who they were then, I saw them get their sticks from Larry and when I read the story about it here after the fact, I knew who they were then.

Blue Room said:

I saw you in Chicago.

What is funny is that for Elevation I was about 10 feet behind LMPA and LadyLemon in Chicago. Had no clue though who they were then, I saw them get their sticks from Larry and when I read the story about it here after the fact, I knew who they were then.

:shocked:

starsgoblue was talking to some guy before the 5/10 show this year and he was telling her he saw two girls get Larry's sticks last tour and she was like, "I think I know one of them" and turns out it was us he saw. :wink:

I feel so famous.

I think we should have a real interference party! I would love to meet everyone here all at once in one room! Good times!

one4u2 said:
I think we should have a real interference party! I would love to meet everyone here all at once in one room! Good times!

That would be awesome!!! :happy:

I've met.... no one yet! :slant:

bonosgirl84
chizip
clarityat3am
diamond
EPandAmerica
HeartlandGirl
icelle
jesseu2
jezebel
martha
ruffian
u2popmofo

I feel like I'm forgetting somebody important. :scratch:

Last edited:
I've seen many interferencers but sadly only met a few.
Unfortunatley I graded papers most of last time I was in my last GA line. (5/10)

Offically I have met Hallelujah Here She Comes and I let Chizip write my number on my wrist but at the time I didn't know it was the Chizip.

I'm looking forward to meeting more of you in the fall. :wink: I promise not to bring my work with me this time.

enajh2
UKtan
jesseu2
bammo2
Niamh_Saoirse
Popmartijn

I also saw Miroslava in a queue in Dublin and yelled and waved at her and saw a couple of Pleba girls (identifiable by their banner) at a Dublin show but don't know who they were.

Met a whole bunch of people in Dublin who may have been interferencers, hell i met so many people in dublin i've completely lost track...!

but thats it i think, hoping to meet stars4u2 and u2bonogirl in the near future for the 3rd leg but we'll have to see....

I don't think I have listed all the people I hve met, but I want to add a few from last night:

Schmeg
Kariann
ARW9797
Storiesforboys
Eep

I KNOW there were others in the GA line around me...

Blue Room said:
Havent met anyone. I have seen a bunch of you in person though during Elevation and Vertigo! :laugh:

I guess I'm like mikal, remain a mystery! ;)

Ha, can't say that anymore now, can you?! :evillaugh: :macdevil:

So, let me add to my list now:

Got Philk?
LivLuv&BootlegMusic
Blue Room
gerbilwaxer
Miroslava

I want to add people I saw again but I'm not sure if I had them on my list when I first posted here, so.... :shifty:

And, as always, if I forgot you, a slap on the ass is mandatory when we meet up again. :tongue:

i've met Mullen4Prez, well I knew him before I knew this place, I got him into U2, and I know Moon Turns Red as he's my Dad and got me into U2...

was gonna meet up with wildhoney7 at some stage during my summer at my Dad's in Dublin, but it never happened.... thats it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom