So who wants to see Sicy and daafish dancing Salsa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
there's only one file

Maybe bonochicks link went down for a bit.

No that's not Celia :laugh: I think its Tito Puente.

Wow...that was awesome....

You guys are awesome!!! It's funny how the both of you stood out so much more than the other dances in the background!!!

*wishes my hubby liked to dance* :(

I'll chips and salsa all over your face

lmao @ macarena :laugh:

Its funny that people keep asking if I get dizzy. sometimes I do :huh: but thats why I was taught how to spot my partners face while I'm spinning. but after like 6 spins in a row I need to be spun the other way to balance out.

And its pretty cool.. that usually people watch us like this :shocked: when we dance.. especially on fridays because all the beginners go on friday :lol:

loopy show him the video.. maybe he'll think it looks fun and want to dance :cool:

FYI~

We are in the process of network upgrades at work, so my link may be down for a bit this coming week...and any other things hosted by me (I know some of you have gifs in your sigs hosted by me).

Also...while I'm at it...I'm losin' my space at the end of the year because I graduate and will not be working for the school anymore either. So...yeah...anybody who has stuff I'm hostin'...save it if you want it!!! I'm trying to back as much stuff up as I can, but I can't do it all.

I viewed this live footage as I had always wondered what it is that SicilianGoddess and daafish do with their free time; she always talked about salsa, but I was thinking more along the lines of a complimentary appetizer at the local Mexican restaurant.

Now I see what she was talking about; much more than I could ever do on a dancefloor, and quite superb I must say.

~U2Alabama

During my High School days, I went to a performing arts school. Although I did every other conceivable form of the arts... I've always secretly wanted to dance. DANCE BILLY, DANCE! But unfortuantely me being an uncoordinated, slightly overweight lad that I am... I never went for it. After watching you guys do the cha-cha-cha, it made me wanna do it again :p Sicy, you must never cut your hair... the spins would never be the same. "wee, looky her hair flying around" :) I also love the big finish guys. Thanks for sharing! -=C

:sad:

"The system cannot find the file specified."

:scream: :( :sad:

Thanks for trying though :)

perhaps someday the Macs will take over the world.

Hmmm I think the links are incomplete and that is why they didnt work. They're abreviated or something. I will paste the links again:

For OSX:
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/download/misc/winmp_osx.asp

For OS9:
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/download/misc/windowsmediaplayer.asp

If this still does'nt work try going to Mactopia or http://www.microsoft.com/mac/ and then clicking on dowloads. Then scroll down to the very bottom of the page where it says Windows Media Player for OSX or Windows Media Player 7.1 for Mac (OS9) and click on the appropriate one for your operating system.

I have a mac and it worked for me so it should work for you too. Good luck!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom