So who wants to push it to the limit with Celine?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anitram

Blue Crack Addict
Link

Coldplay frontman Chris Martin hopes to record a duet with Celine Dion in the near future, because he wants to push the band's sound to the limit.

The Clocks singer is determined to expand Coldplay's sphere of reference and believes a duet with Canadian Dion will help him achieve that aim.

He says: "We shouldn't restrict our options. To me, the most bizarre things at the moment are the most exciting.

"I'd even be up for making a didgeridoo album in Alice Springs."

A duet with Celine Dion is "pushing it to the limit?"

What exactly is he pushing to the limit here -- the utter crappiness of the song? :ohmy:

I agree.

coldplay should "take it to the limit"......

one more time.:nerd: :heart:

JOFO said:
I agree.

coldplay should "take it to the limit"......

one more time.:nerd: :heart:

now that's an idea! someone start an internet petition to get don henley in on the action :drool:

You "take it to the limit" by playing with BB King, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Luciano Pavarotti, Mary J Blige.

Not Celine, Whitney, Britney, Ashlee or any other of the "turd burglars."

Zootlesque said:

you changed from a cool Radiohead avatar to a :cool: U2 one! :up:

I change my avatar practically every week. :laugh: I'm going to miss the Amnesiac one, though. :sad:

yertle-the-turtle said:
For goodness' sake can no one get that Chris was being sarcastic?
Yeah, that last line gives it away. Too bad the article didn't include the actual quote that inspired it the Dion business.

If he actually does it, I'm lining up to kick him in the balls too, though.

yertle-the-turtle said:
For goodness' sake can no one get that Chris was being sarcastic?

ah. see, i thought with all that talk about coldplay being nothing more than u2-lite, it meant chris martin wasn't allowed to have a sense of humor.

IWasBored said:
ah. see, i thought with all that talk about coldplay being nothing more than u2-lite, it meant chris martin wasn't allowed to have a sense of humor.
Well, he's not allowed to have balls either, but we made an exception so we'd have something to kick.

I'll kick the motherfucker in the throat if he's currently going sans balls. Celine or not. I'll hit him with a wrench, if you want me to. Fuck him. Fuck Coldplay. Holla if you hear me.

celine dion sounds best when she's tied up and gagged in my closet.

For Chris' sake, I hope he is just trying to be funny.:|

If you shout... said:
I'll kick the motherfucker in the throat if he's currently going sans balls. Celine or not. I'll hit him with a wrench, if you want me to. Fuck him. Fuck Coldplay. Holla if you hear me.

I hope you're kidding, dude. Whether you like C:censored:y or not, that's pretty fucked up.

My dog goes crazy when she hears Celine Dion. When she was a little pup she heard her on TV & started howling. Now all we have to do is ask her is she likes Celine Dion & she starts howling. :ohmy:

Bono's Doll said:
My dog goes crazy when she hears Celine Dion. When she was a little pup she heard her on TV & started howling. Now all we have to do is ask her is she likes Celine Dion & she starts howling. :ohmy:

:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom