So who is the wealthiest person in the forum?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

One Tree Still

Acrobat
Be serious - how much are you worth? This is interesting stuff!!!

I am not worth all that much, but I have zero debt (except for my house)!

Income : $52,000 US
House: owe $144,000, worth $290,000
Cars: crap (but paid for!), worth about $15,000 combined
Savings: $15,000 cash, $45,000 invested

I'm thankful - doin alright.

Anbody just rollin in it out there?

I only have savings: ?17

And I have ?10 in my purse and a big 3 litre tub half filled with 1p's and 2p's i think there is about ?16 in that

Sooooo altogether I have ?43!!!!! I AM rich:rolleyes:

I have $11000 in my bank account for my future. About $40 im saving for a class trip. And I have alot of instuments that might be worth something so lets say I'm worth about $11540. Pretty good for someone in high school with no job, eh?

hold up..i forgot...i have about 12 college level texts, and i'm sure if i were to sell them back, i could manage to get $1.75 back...so please adjust my monetary worth.

oh! and wait, what's this?!! a quarter and a half eaten cereal bar under the sofa?! goodness, i suppose i underestimated my empire.

Last edited:
I agree.

Personal information such as monetary worth should not be provided to complete strangers. It's not proper to ask, nor is it wise or secure to provide such information.

you should see where i live...it sucks.

HelloAngel said:
I agree.

Personal information such as monetary worth should not be provided to complete strangers. It's not proper to ask, nor is it wise or secure to provide such information.

this is true. but having re read this silly thread, and being fair to one tree still, his query was one of a strictly qualitative sense and did not necessitate the introduction of numbers. therein lies one tree still's folly.

my point being of course that 061201 is, of course, the wealthiest member and merely has to arrive at this thread to pronounce such.

[/sillyness, return to spss]

My faith in Christ, a loving wife and two healthy, happy kids. I also enjoy my job. I'm not really sure what I could add to my "wealth".

i WILL say this much....I had a pretty decent savings acct since i was 17 that i NEVER touched......

Until u2 went on tour and half of it went to those feckin ticket brokers and to American Airlines.......:tsk:

I've since slightly recovered......
______
:wave:and I'll be doing it all over again next year...

I will be filthy stinking disgustingly rich on thursday when I win the 30 million powerball jackpot.

Positive thinking right?

hehe seriously, I dont believe in cash. I never have any in my accounts or more than about $30 on me. Money is best tied up where it is safe in assets etc. No one can get their filthy mitts on it that way, including me, who has a propensity to waste hard cash :D

i have all the drinking water i need. Enough to wash my car with or to use it in my toilet.

Last edited:
This isn't really fair. I live in NYC where stuff is more expensive so I have less money. And because I don't report the cash I make stripping to the IRS, do I have to include it here?
:sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink:

Well, I'm still alive, and what's more, I just had a rather tasty lunch, so I suppose I'm doing as well as can be expected.

Money = :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom