So who is going to watch the new Survivor Show tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As soon as they voted Hunter off, I said "I guarantee the sole survivor is coming from Rotu".
Loved the "camping with knuckleheads" comment.

I'm gonna miss watchin' Hunter every week...*sigh*...what a hottie!

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Well shit.... almost forgot to bump the Survivor thread.
tongue.gif

WTF was that all about? Pretty exciting huh?? Mixing up the teams like that. I was laughin and laughin at Sean and Rob havin to go to the workaholic team.. what a joke!! Sean told that boy off!! He was speechless! lol.. And I've come to the conclusion that Rob is a pig.. after that whole thing with the girl serving them food and his comments..
rolleyes.gif
And Maraamu still sucks.. no real shocker there.

This makes it so much more exciting though.

And I'm glad that fake boobed chick finally got voted off. What a joke she was.

[This message has been edited by Sicy (edited 03-22-2002).]

Originally posted by tiny dancer:
It's set in the South Pacific on a island again, and I guess they have to fend for themselves. Like really finding their own water and food.
rolleyes.gif

I'd be on my toes if I was one of the well-fed cameramen with air-conditioned trailers. The contestants might turn to cannibalism.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Sicy:
Sean told that boy off!! He was speechless! lol..
This makes it so much more exciting though.

Hahaha.. Yah, what a jackass Sean is.. I mean, All that stuff he was spouting to that long haired dude.. I'm not so sure as he was speechless, as There was nothing he wanted to say to that enormous pile of Vomit that Sean just dropped..

When do they merge?.. Maaramu's gonna have two people left at the merger.. Hahahah..

L.Unplugged

My dad forgot to tape it for me, so I missed the first half hour (damn class). I was pretty surprised when I got home and flicked the TV on! *lol*

Sean is being a jerk...Rob's not much better, but Sean is still the worst. I wish they would have lost the challenge so that Sean's butt would be outta there. Seeing Sarah go was a nice consolation though.
biggrin.gif

------------------

Both Sean and Rob are the laziest bunch of asses I have ever seen. Not too mention chauvenist and that Sean is sooooo looking for a racist argument where there clearly isn't one.

'Take that chip off your shoulder and quick talking of slavery. Get off your fat ass and do some work!'

They are soooooo outta there, an dthey know it.

So now Gabe is the latest to be booted off.
He was kind of cute.

I agree...I think he'd clean up very well.

I think they were crazy to not pick off Vescepia (sp?), Rob, and Sean one by one. *sigh* Oh well.

------------------

Oh the DRAMA! lol.

I thought they were gonna boot that one guy.. John I think.. that took me by surprise.

I'm glad Maraamu finally are winning! I am really happy for them.. and the raiding of the tribe was hilarious.. down to the music and everything.. hehe.

Gaybriel had his chance to align with the lazy crew, but I guess he didn't believe them when they told him Nurse John was gonna take him out. Certainly interesting, the previews make you think that Pascal is gonna be pissed about Gaybe being booted, so the whole dynamic is changing.

This is what I love about this show...you never know what's coming next. The editing is outstanding.

------------------
"You gotta love living, baby, 'cause dyin's a pain in the ass."-- Frank Sinatra

Adam: Look guys, I got a Springfield spoon for my spoon collection.
Edge: Oh boy, here we go...
Bono: Wow, how many is that now Adam?
Adam: Nine. If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane.
Bono: Can I see it?
*adam gives bono the spoon, bono throws it away*
Adam: My spoon!

Man, I can't believe they kicked Gabe out....I just hope Rob Mariano is the next to go. He is the most arrogant, spoiled bastard that I've ever seen on that show. I hope he gets his ass kicked just as a reality check.

I missed tonight's episode . Can anyone tell me any details, and who was kicked off the island tonight?
Thanks
tc

Gina got the boot. Rotu won immunity, so Maraamu had to vote one of theirs off. Bummer.

------------------

Drama!!

Rob got the boot! Hmm nothing good to look at anymore.

Oh and nice pink buffs or whatever they call em.
rolleyes.gif

Sorry, Sicy, but I was glad to see Rob go! That boy was gettin' on my nerves!

I hope Sean is next...buh-bye!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

Yeah he definatly doesnt deserve to be even close to winning.

I'm noticing that these people arent really complaining about being hungry or tired or having no energy yet. It seems they're alot better off than the previous Survivors.

I'm noticing that these people arent really complaining about being hungry or tired or having no energy yet. It seems they're alot better off than the previous Survivors.

I know!! I thought that this Survivor would be the hardest, but so far it seems too easy. The challenges aren't even very challenging and its the same old same old. I see mountains--> make them climb!!!
biggrin.gif

They are all mean people too.
mad.gif

Oh!! and can we say "Inhabited Island"?!? lol Nice mowed lawn where Kathy and Rob ate the pizza and beer. :rollseyes:

------------------
I disappeared in you
You disappeared from me
I gave you everything you ever wanted,
It wasn't what you wanted

Originally posted by Angel:
Nice mowed lawn where Kathy and Rob ate the pizza and beer.
rolleyes.gif

Hahaha!! That was cool though. I'd love to sit down and stuff my face and get drunk while everyone else suffers.
tongue.gif

Hahaha!! That was cool though. I'd love to sit down and stuff my face and get drunk while everyone else suffers.
tongue.gif

Oh I know... It would be fun, but that Island clearly has a resort on it. They keep having challenges where there is lawn and gardens and little stone walls. Puhlease, and they call it Survivor.

Can't believe that they voted John off the island. I thought for sure it would be Sean.

I agree. John seems to be getting too cocky though, and I don't care for that. So I guess I wasn't sad to see him go, but I hope Sean gets the boot soon because I do not want him to win!!

------------------

How about John crying to his Mommy at the confessional at the end of the show...glad to see him go.

------------------
The joker is the best card.

Originally posted by Too Much Asleep:
And you gotta love John's cocky "kiss of death" during the game getting trumped by Sean's "check-mate" at the tribal council. Reality show or not, that was good tv.

yeahhhhhhhhhhh babey !
I'm glad John is out.. Sean should be next.

Who do you guys want to win?

Thats tough but for some reason I dont want Tammy, Zoey or that general dude to win either.

I'd like to see Neleh or Paschal win.

------------------

Back
Top Bottom