So who here posts whilst at WORK?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
I work in a small office from 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday and most of the time I am on my own and of late as things have slowed down a bit and I am finding that I am spending heaps of time posting in here- as well as the time that I spend at home in the arvos and in the morning- so who here also posts whilst at work????? are you allowed to, or do you do it on the sneak????:)

I stay out of Interference while at work now...otherwise I'd spend too much time here! :D

I'm self employed with a home office so yes I do come here while I'm at work, WAY more than I should.

I don't post at work. My desk is in a big, open area with a bunch of other people, including my immediate supervisor who is just across the aisle. Anybody could see what I'm doing.

What Disco said. *sigh* I really really need to stop or at least do it less. I'm gonna get in trouble if I'm not careful. :eek:

I usually don't post while I'm at work...but lately its been kinda quiet, so I have posted when there's nothing else to do....I usually check the forum before I go to work in the morning, and when I'm on my lunch break, and then again in the evening when I'm home *thinks I spend too much time here*

i wish i had a job where i even had time to sit down let alone surf the net
can u imagine?
"Miiiisssss I dont know how to read this? What does this say?"
"Miiiiss... He hit me and took my pencil"
"Missss...I dont understand, I cant do this. Please help me."
"How do you spell ' their'?"
" Missss, Sarah keeps looking at my work. can u tell her to stop?"
"Misss..help!"
"Miss G! Michael's fallen down and his head is bleeding from 2 places and Lisa has run into the traffic"

me: "What the hell? Go read a book, im posting dammit!!!"

I am right now. :macdevil:

Normally, I can't. I share an office with the head secretary and she's always peering over my should. But she's not in today.

PAR-TAY! :D

Well, considering it's 9:17 am, yes I am posting from work and ONLY post from work because I am lame and I don't have a computer at home!!

My job, I could walk into my bosses office on fire and he wouldn't notice so I am pretty much free to surf the internet and be on Interference all day long and I usually am.

Although, it doesn't pick up until the afternoon so I'm usually just waiting for new posts to pop up.

Yes. I am right now. MUWHAHAHAHAHA :macdevil: I am in an open area but there are rows and I am in the last row against the wall. Even if I was not on the last row I would do it anyway. I can't really be fired and I do my job well and no one has complaits, so there is nothing they can say to me. I am the shizit. :cool:

I work in a small office, and don't have anyone looking over my shoulder, so I can spend a lot of time surfing the web (and I do) as long as my work is done. So, I guess I'm pretty lucky. I rarely get on my computer at home because I have a 13 year old daughter who is constantly on IM! Sometimes I wish they never invented that.

I have however been caught in here during class...my instructor got photographic evidence...doh! :D

Caught.jpg

Bonochick said:
I have however been caught in here during class...my instructor got photographic evidence...doh! :D

Caught.jpg

Bonochick, this picture cracks me up everytime I see it!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeppers.. post from work all day long. :laugh:
Then I go home and post all nite long. :eek:

My boss has never asked me what I'm doing. But every time she comes to my desk there's a blue screen. I wonder if she wonders what I'm doing all the time? She's gotta be the coolest boss ever though. As long as my work gets done she doesnt seem to care what we do on the net. :D

A girl I work with came to my cube a few months back and asked me, what is that Blue website you are always reading....

Usually I do interference at work when my workload is not heavy. like right now.

Heehee...

Bonochick said:

Caught.jpg

:laugh: Okay, okay, why am I laughing? That's exactly what I do. :silent:

Back
Top Bottom