so who here goes to KARAOKE nights?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaun vox

New Yorker
ive been to my local karaoke bar three times.
on fri they have a Karaoke night.
so me and bunch of friends go there meet some other friends of friends there.(you get the idea)

yes i sang.
and you might be shocked on my song list.

1. SWEET CHILD O MINE.
the second time i was there i sang.
2.WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE.

when we go again im might do PARIDISE CITY.(all 3 songs are GNR songs, for thoes who dont know)

now you might say shaun why not U2.
well what song should i do.they have.
beautiful day.
lemon.
mysterious ways. the fly.angel of H. hold me thrill me kiss me.(i might do this)
and where the streets have no name. sbs. one, desire. and some more.

i wish they had WHOLE LOTTA LOVE(led zeppelin) i love this song and more led zep.

so if you do go to a bar what song do you sing.
oh and plese pick a u2 song for me to do.

I did karaoke once. I thought I had an absolute ball too.
Alcohol.
Its the only way I could ever subject people to such torture and not care.
:up:

I have never been to one, but I'd like to.They have just started a karaoke competition in a pub near here.I think the winner gets $100. We just got an invitiation to a surprise party here. The invitation is hilarious in itself. You must come dressed in bad taste and you MUST perform 2 karaoke songs. I think it would be a hoot. Hub doesn't want to go:(
I am seriously thinking of going to an new open mic night that is starting up near here, something else I've never done. I was feeling positive yesterday and decided "One" would be one of the songs I do,(you get 15 minutes...teeheee, 15 minutes:D...)
I used to often play guitar and sing at parties here with friends I felt comfortable with...they like me. One woman said I should do my U2 songs, 'cause they are obviously the ones I am comfortable with. I'm not that good a singer, but sheeesh singing makes me feel good.
ANYWAY
:applaud: shaunvox...I knew they are G&R's songs:)
Just work your way through ALL the u2 songs they have.
I reckon you'd really enjoy Bourbon Street, my fave local band, that have REFORMED!!! YAY!!!:applaud:

Have fun.........

I did a duet of N.I.B by Black Sabbath with my sister once.

I would recommend Tall Cool One... Robert Plant :wink:

For an encore, try Dead And Bloated... Stone Temple Pilots.

:up:

I've always wanted to do karoke--I am a terrible singer though,
I have to sing in a group.

I always wanted to do Bohemian Rhapsody...

been to a few karaoke nights,

when i went to magaluf we went to a really cool karaoke bar and me and my friends did loads :der: i speck people got fed up with us ;)

anyway, i dont have the guts to do it now :eek:

it's fun

loads of horrible aor songs

but still fun

my community centre has a karaoke room and you get horrific renditions of chinese hits

that's part of the fun, i thinlk

Back
Top Bottom