so, who are the poplar people here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Perheps.

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, I'm now known around the forums as the #25 Canadiens1160 Dodge presented by Miller Lite
gfdsfdgfdsgsfdgsfdgsfd.gif

Last edited:
love_u2_adam said:
ohh ya but wouldnt you all like a cookie insted

192542.jpg
cookie.jpg

:drool: Omg, I love those kinds of cookies! Those are Pillsbury Ready-to-bakes are they not? :drool: Delicious holiday delights!

I misread the title of the thread relating it to the multitude of ethnic Inuit’s who frequent Interference.

Unfortunately this seems like another discussion plagued by pathological conjecture.

Jesus was sailor,
His sandals
Made of paper,
Wrapped round
Each
Single toe,

Canadiens1160 said:
Perheps.

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, I'm now known around the forums as the #25 Canadiens1160 Dodge presented by Miller Lite
gfdsfdgfdsgsfdgsfdgsfd.gif

good show, my lad, good show!

love_u2_adam said:
i think u2 is the most popular ones here:happy:do i get a prize:hyper:

are you kidding? people here hate U2. the most popular people here are probably Radiohead and Coldplay!

Ask not who is the most poplar or popular, but the most xtreme. Because I am clearly the most fuckin' xtreme individual at this here message board.

AtomicBono said:

are you kidding? people here hate U2. the most popular people here are probably Radiohead and Coldplay!

Ask not who is the most poplar or popular, but the most xtreme. Because I am clearly the most fuckin' xtreme individual at this here message board.

You are pretty extreme :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom