So what's everyone's plans for the evening?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
**Yawn** Since the weather sucks and I'm exhausted I'm in for the evening. What's everyone doing? Anything exciting, maybe I'll live vicariously through you guys.

one4u2...as I mentioned the last time you posted in here, FYM is for poltical/religious/philosophical discussions. Your post is probably better suited to Lemonade Stand, which is for discussion of hobbies, sports, music, books, etc.

Please read the descriptions of each sub-forum before posting. Descriptions are listed under the sub-forum titles on the main forum page.

Thanks. :)

I was going to carve my pumpkin and pass out candy, but we had a wind advisory which blew out the pumpkin candle and only 6 kids came for candy. Then I decided to find a horror flick on TV, but now our Comcast is out. :|

Doozer61 said:
watching some taped tv and hanging on the blue crack
Same here. :up: I'm technically invited to a Haloween party at a bar tonight, but I haven't had a voice for three days now and I'm so done with that, so I think yelling in a smokey bar is not for me tonight. Plus I'm tired anyway...so I think it's the blue crack and the tape of the Vote for Change tour someone made me! :D

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I was going to carve my pumpkin and pass out candy, but we had a wind advisory which blew out the pumpkin candle and only 6 kids came for candy. Then I decided to find a horror flick on TV, but now our Comcast is out. :|

:shifty: You passed out candy? Isn't Halloween tomorrow?

I had an exhausting week and I shopped all day today so I'm doing nothing tonight. Well I am washing clothes but I guess that's not very exciting. :huh:

As soon as the USC game is over, Mr. BAW and I are going out for drinks and Mexican food...after that we'll probably hang out here and watch a U2 dvd :D

Take my 37 year old girl friend to a movie.

I think "Birth" with Kidman

Then back to the beach pad to watch Emenem do Mosh on SNL

Then ....:wink:

Last edited:
I have an exhibit of paintings that I'm hanging tomorrow night, so tonight I'm preparing. I have 16 - 20 paintings to frame, prints and cards to package, everything to price, title cards to make up, CD's to burn (so I have music at the exhibit, and my originals don't get swiped!), and display fixtures to put together -- all before hanging tomorrow after 5 pm.

If I had a clue it wouldn't be so bad...:ohmy:

my evening plans are to browse interference and watch football after writing a 6 page, NONBIASED paper on why john kerry will in the election. :yikes:

but i'm tired now so i'll go to bed in a few :yawn:

U2democrat said:
my evening plans are to browse interference and watch football after writing a 6 page, NONBIASED paper on why john kerry will in the election. :yikes:

but i'm tired now so i'll go to bed in a few :yawn:

Wow, you mean you have to stretch "Because US citizens can't be that stupid" to cover six pages? :ohmy:

Well if I am answering your thread and I am in the same time zone do you think I have any plans for the evening. Nope usual blue-crack evening for me.

By the way, I didn't watch R&H outtakes again.

indra said:

Wow, you mean you have to stretch "Because US citizens can't be that stupid" to cover six pages? :ohmy:

yeah basically haha. i kept saying "the american people can understand this, they can judge for themselves on that, :blahblah:"

Last edited:
Just got back from the Michigan game in Ann Arbor. I'm completely beat. Watch a little football and do a little web surfing and my evening is over! Exciting! :lol:

starsgoblue said:

This Buckeye has a lovely opinion on Miss Ann Arbor.....:evil:

:lol: All I can say is: THREE LOSSES IN THE BIG 10 ??!! UNRANKED!!!

Looking forward to the game at the Penitentary in 3 weeks! Should be a good one. ;)

Next week is a good Saturday, either Michigan State or Ohio State losses. Either way its a good day for me!! LOL

Last edited:
eeeeeek GO TARHEELS!!!!! my team actually squeaked it out against miami!!!!!! :shocked: its a good night to be a carolina girl. speaking of which i'm gonna put on my PJs and ironically my shirt says "carolina girls....best in the world!"

*breaks out into song*
i'm tarheel born and i'm tarheel bred, and when i die i'll be tarheel dead!!!

U2democrat said:
eeeeeek GO TARHEELS!!!!! my team actually squeaked it out against miami!!!!!! :shocked: its a good night to be a carolina girl. speaking of which i'm gonna put on my PJs and ironically my shirt says "carolina girls....best in the world!"

*breaks out into song*
i'm tarheel born and i'm tarheel bred, and when i die i'll be tarheel dead!!!

:up: don't care for Miami, great win!

Bono's American Wife said:
As soon as the USC game is over, Mr. BAW and I are going out for drinks and Mexican food...after that we'll probably hang out here and watch a U2 dvd :D

And here we are, several margaritas richer and pissed as farts! :heart: to my U2 friends.....:)

with Joshua Tree DVD in the 'chine!!! :up:

Last edited:
Xbox and Dead or Alive: Ultimate, a few Mountain Dews, and Flogging Molly. It's parents weekend, my parents already left, and as is well-documented, my girlfriend isn't here. So vidya games it is. Tried writing the old novel for creative writing... got distracted by inteference :huh:

Just got back from the wineries/beer garden(s) in Herman MO - good time - red wine make Chrissi head hurt - bad red wine....

nurse chrissi said:
Just got back from the wineries/beer garden(s) in Herman MO - good time - red wine make Chrissi head hurt - bad red wine....

:up: :laugh:

tequila good - BAW's head hurt tomorrow for sure! :D

Back
Top Bottom