So what's everyone's plans for the evening?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr. BAW said:
Red wine good for the heart...:heart: rich in antioxidants..! :up:
true but not in the amounts that I consumed - also of fun interest my date decided to take the hilly/curvey/senic route home - I enjoyed that so much

btw having hard time spelling now.....
:wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Wasn't that game something? :applaud:

It was! I was ready to leave when Michigan went down by 17. But we said, if Michigan scores we will stay and they did obviously. The rest is history!! :)

My bf and I made a quick run to Subway and BK last night. He wore is Michigan shirt yesterday and people in the gas station were asking him what the score was and how the game was going.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
My bf and I made a quick run to Subway and BK last night. He wore is Michigan shirt yesterday and people in the gas station were asking him what the score was and how the game was going.

I hope you didn't scold him for talking! Hey, I'm just strokin' ya! :lol: It was a good game but not worth the West Coasters having to see it when we're watching our USC 'men knock the hell out of the WSU Cougs'.......:fighton: V V V V

Blue Room said:

It was! I was ready to leave when Michigan went down by 17. But we said, if Michigan scores we will stay and they did obviously. The rest is history!! :)

My coworker has season tickets and so I called her when they were down to mess with her. I didn't know I'd be calling her back just a half hour or so later! :D

Back
Top Bottom