So what would you do if you had a time machine?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would have become a U2 fan around 1985 when music was really starting to become my favorite thing in the world. I also would go to at least one concert per tour.

Aside from doing U2 stuff, I would have gone to a university that offered a study abroad program because I'm mad I never did that.

First I would go back to the early 60s and see the Beatles perform. Then I would go to Mt. Temple and woo Dave Evans. I would also start my dance training waaay earlier so I could have been a professional ballet dancer.

keep going back in time over and over again until i got everything perfect...
groundh.jpg

I would go back and respond to Larry's posting before Bono. Of course I would have brought back all of U2's music and lyrics and what not so that we could follow the same career path, and I would look brilliant for coming up with such great songs so easily. I would also call myself Bono. It would be great to be Bono, but it would also be itneresting to see what would become of Paul Hewson.

Last edited:
u2popmofo said:
I'd go back and make sure Cujo's parents didnt procreate.

why didn't someone think of this before? say about 19 years ago?

;)

With only one chance to travel, I?d go 20000 years into the future to see whats up.

i really don't think bill murray's that funny, he kind of annoys me :shrug:

u2popmofo said:
I'd go back and make sure Cujo's parents didnt procreate.

If you stopped Neil Diamond and Billy Corgan from procreating, you wouldn't be around either evil twin...

With a time machine, I would go back to page one of random and give it a bad rating... then, no one would visit...

I'd go back in time and stop Cujo from releasing the information about who my true parents are.

I would go back and learn how to play the cowbell so I could be in Blue Oyster Cult.

Back
Top Bottom