So, what did you do while Interference was down?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dude... give me your e-mail address.... gotta tell you something really funny (for your eyes only)
send it to my e-mail address on my www below (if you don't wish to post address)

......:giggle:

Truthfully...?

Ok, with the frustration of the Angels' loss, combined with the board being "inactive", I looked at BAW, slammed my keyboard and told her that she could tell Elvis to stick his damn Server up his ass! I then shut down and went to bed and sulked....:eek:

Mr. BAW said:
Truthfully...?

Ok, with the frustration of the Angels' loss, combined with the board being "inactive", I looked at BAW, slammed my keyboard and told her that she could tell Elvis to stick his damn Server up his ass! I then shut down and went to bed and sulked....:eek:

:drool:

Hahahaha Chizip! That sounds like me, professional post whore. I was crushed last night, and pissed, then I Felt guilty like maybe my mad posting broke the server. (If so my apologies!) NOT..... so I surfed the real Internet and read a lot about this new iPod so I think I am gonna get me one. Oh and I chatted with folks on AIM and Yahoo.

I instant messaged with a couple of other interferencers. And got some work done. I think it was a sign - dammit! :mad:

Laird/Bono said:
dude... give me your e-mail address.... gotta tell you something really funny (for your eyes only)
send it to my e-mail address on my www below (if you don't wish to post address)

......:giggle:

What nastiness are you boys up to now? :wink:

Mr. BAW.....are you feeling better today? :kiss:

Well I had nice talks with me good friends Lila and elevation2u

I bought stuff online. :|

(at least this time I didn't think I'd gotten myself banned... :D )

I got home at 1:30 AM from working, it was crappy Karaoke again. all I wanted to do was have a few beers and some blue crack, so I had a few beers and watched " Lords of Dogtown".

Wasn't it weird doing something different? I was reading then couldn't get to sleep AGAIN so signed on about 2am but noooooooooo blue crack access even then. I surfed a bit then fell asleep about 3:30am. Late for work again.

Funny thread.

I wanna say i did something positive, something wonderful and productive,when in reality, i was feening and ansy.
I scared Jonica, she was like, 'Mom, calm down.'
I slapped her and sent her to her room with no dinner.
I then ran naked, pillaging my neighborhood then setting it on fire.
But not before axing Gary to death.

True story.

I whined with Khanada and demanded she use her Magical Mod Powers (TM) to bring the forums back.

Mr. BAW said:
Truthfully...?

:lol:

That's great. I didn't even know Interference was down!

Mr. BAW said:
Truthfully...?

:lol: In all seriousness, it's not necessarily Elvis's fault when the server goes down. It's the fault of the company who hosts it. My company goes through that shit all the time - and sometimes we end up being on the phone at all hours bitching at the hosting company. That's what Elvis has had to do each time our server here goes down.

Back
Top Bottom