So what are your plans for this Memorial Day weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiny dancer

Blue Crack Distributor
Are you going away? Staying at home? Or have to work?. I have the day off and i hope to get some yard work done and plant some flowers and my herbs. Might have a picnic and have some friends or famliy come to it. :wink:

Memorial Day doesn't exist here in Canada (we just celebrated Victoria Day last weekend) but I am going to two parties this weekend, and the Daniel Lanois concert on Sunday.... It's a very busy, fun, exciting weekend :)!

I have every Monday off (working Tues-Fri) so the Monday holidays kind of slip up on me because it's just another regular weekend. But I'll work out at the gym, see some friends, maybe a movie, clean my house...the usual.

Friday - cleaning the garage and getting BBQ propane tanks filled...wooo! :| :down:

Saturday - Big family BBQ at nephew's house :hyper: :drunk:

Sunday - Picking Gramma up and taking her shopping to make up for not going to see her on mothers day :uhoh: :reject:

Monday - BBQ at home with kids :D

Friday - work (though, I may take my team to see Matrix Reloaded at lunch)

Saturday - sleep (first weekend with no 6am meeting since January)

Sunday - my son and I are in the drama for 3rd-6th graders, return home for BBQ

Monday - BBQ at home, more sleep

Today- Relax and do some gardening

Tommorrow- Clean my room

Sat- Spend time with my family, my sister and her husband are coming up

Sun- Shopping or whatever is planned

Mon- Leave for San Fransico for a week!!!! :hyper:

I don't really have any plans this weekend, i might go to an aquarium with my parents on sunday. I have big plans for next weekend though.

daafish said:
Work as per usual. We never close! :madspit:

the place I work at never closes either...open 24/7, 363 days a year...only closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I just happen to have off on Sunday and Mondays now, so Memorial Day is just another day off for me. :sigh:

I could say I'm going to clean out my closets and clean my apartment and get things done that I haven't had time to get done, but that usually never happens :der:

And Baby.. how could you forget... :angry: we're going to the Zoo on Saturday :hyper:

And out with my cousin Sat. nite :drunk:

I want to go to the zoo.
I might have to suggest that.
Friday - various house tasks, possible attendence of jazz show
Saturday - work work work... putting up fences, boyfriend shows up Saturday night (he's staying at school for the summer semester)
Sunday - go down to school with him, visit people
Monday - come back

I'm so exciting, I know.

Today-I'm enjoying my first day of summer vacation (yesterday was my very last day of high school).

Tonight-I'm gonna go to my friend Annie's graduation party.

Tomorrow-doing nothing, just hanging out at home.

Sunday-Graduation, then I'm going to Will and Rachel's (two more friends) graduation parties.

Monday-Doing nothing.

Angela

I just had one of my employees quit on me.
That means I get to work the whole F*&^ing weekend.

I have nver had a tougher new job in my life. This has been a crappy day. I need to go and cry now - after my head stops spinning.

working:angry:
singing Karioke w fellow Interferencers:ohmy:
movies w kids.:)
gun range w friends..i did not like it:down:
A pool party here and there:sexywink:
Drinks w my stoopid carsalesmen friends:huh:

And whatever else I may squeeze in:angry:

thank u-
db9

Back
Top Bottom