So what are your plans for this Memorial Day weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought it might be fun to alter Diamond's plans a little....

diamond said:
singing Karioke w fellow carsalesmen :ohmy:
movies w friends.:)
squeezed off some guns at kids at the range..i did not like it:down:
working a pool party here and there:sexywink:
Drinks w my stoopid interference friends:huh:

And whatever :angry:

thank u-
db9

Hopefully you like these plans better. If not, I can change them for you again.

Last edited:
right now I don't have any plans...I might go shopping tho...I need some new clothes, and I might find some good sales this weekend :yes:

I had to work last night, as well as this afternoon and evening, but now I'm free for the rest of the weekend!! I'm not really sure what I will do, though.

I'm moving soon so my weekends for the next month will consist of packing, packing, and more packing. Wait...I have no job right now. I suppose I can pack anytime but I'd rather avoid it during the week and just pack on the weekends.... :hmm: but if I pack during the week and not on the weekends then I can go out with my friends...something to think about I guess....

I do want to go shopping tomorrow. Maybe to the Mall of America. They have a big Old Navy there and I :heart: that store :yes:

so far my weekend has been shit due to a cold i have. i just wasted money on a movie that was complete shit. tomorrow i hope its a better day.

hmmmm

zonelistener said:
I thought it might be fun to alter Diamond's plans a little....

Hopefully you like these plans better. If not, I can change them for you again.

Nursies do not sell cars... .:madspit:

You'll have to put the singing part back cuz we already went singing karioke with DB sing last night... lol

Ask him about his reviews :dance:

Ive spent a large chunk of my weekend so far working on this place.... which wasnt part of my original plan.... *sigh*

Elvis said:
Ive spent a large chunk of my weekend so far working on this place.... which wasnt part of my original plan.... *sigh*

and we all love you for it:heart:

Back
Top Bottom