So What Are Your New Years Plans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My neighbor and I had a nice dinner, we each contributed and grilled salmon in the back yard on the grill then had a roaring fire to keep us warm in the firepit and enjoyed a bottle of wine, candles and music, it was great fun!

I'm just waiting for my Happy New Year.. :drool: he should be off work and on his way.
Don't really need to go out and besides, I don't drink and drive so if you go out and have a couple, there is the risk of getting a DUI or worse.
It's just not worth it to go out without a desiginated driver.

when you wake up and you judge by how drunk you still feel that it's probably somewhere around 9 am, you roll over and look at the clock and notice that it's actually 1 in the afternoon... well... i guess that means ya had a heck of a night :drool

thank god that the holiday's are over, though...i think i drank enough over the past week and a half that i put back on all the weight i just lost. time to detox until march :hyper:

We ended up skipping the bar and instead celebrated quietly together :). Had a nice dinner out at Chili's than headed back to to the hotel to have some drinks,watch dvd's and the ball drop. Enjoyed every minute of it! :)

Ernie's been sick for days now, so he was in bed. I stayed up with the dogs and and kissed them at midnight. :) We watched Seinfeld DVDs but turned them off to watch the ball drop. I don't even really care about seeing the ball drop, but I just kind of feel like I HAVE to watch. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom