So What Are Your New Years-Holiday Plans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll be at a Patriots game new years day:drool: then flying out to St. John in the virgin islands for 8 days:drool: not to shabby eh?

Probably not a damn thing. :|

I thought I was having a New Year's eve party but I don't think that's going to happen this year.

Last edited:
Christmas Eve, my brothers house with my family. Too much food and wine. Christmas Day, my brothers house with my family. Too much food (again) along with the traditional gift exchange! :laugh:
New Years Eve, not a damn thing. New Years Day, watch football most likely. :shrug:

I was supposed to work, but, I don't have to now... so... I have no idea what the hell I'm going to do.

Probably drink. Heavily.

If I make it out of Portland I plan to have some friends over....fun times, alcohol, good food, movies, games and a pajama party cuz no one will drive home!

On Christmas day everyone is gathering at my mom's for dinner and exchanging of presents. Than later me and my best friend Aric will continue our tradition of going to the movies. New Year's Eve I will be putting a hex on all of those out having fun! :madspit: lol. Dis I want to go to the Virgin Islands! Man there's a showoff in every thread,lol,kidding.

I'm going to my cousin's place for NYE. We'll watch Pride and Prejudice and pass the time waiting for the time that Mr. Darcy tells Elizabeth how much he admires and loves her.

SWOON!

Other than that, nothing.

My crew and I are gonna start with a delicious dinner in the East Village, carouse some in that nabe, work our way down to the Lower East Side before finishing off the night at my place where we will play all night poker! :drunk: :happy:

Chrismas holiday = work now through Thursday, go to the bf's family in Chicagoland Thursday night - Saturday night, drive home after they all go to bed Christmas Eve, sleep in Christmas day, head off to my extended family for Christmas day, come back to my place and finish the night exchanging our own gifts and watching Love Actually.

Got a good friend's wedding on the 30th which my roommate and boyfriend are standing in (luckily I was spared!)...then for the 31st....who knows....maybe babysitting b/c people pay a LOT for that night. If Phil gets out of work (some stupid family scheduled a birthday party for New Year's Eve and my bf's stupid bosses decided to be open and make him do it), probably just chill at my place w/ the housemates and respective boyfriends.

Family, food. Not necessarily in that order.

I am boycotting New Year's this year. I've worked lawyer's hours without the lawyer's pay these last few weeks and I fully intend to take time off and be asleep that entire weekend.

As of now my New Years Eve plans will be spent at home. Some friends and I are talking about doing something, but I really haven't been a big New Years Eve person, so it really doesn't matter to me. Last year I cleaned and went outside in my flannels and wished Happy New Years to neighbors and called family members then went to bed. :boring:

either partying at a friends place or spend the night in town, hmmh. last time it was kinda funny, hung out with a script writer and there was that event onstage, and when it had finished and everyone was gone 10 min before of midnight, we danced in the empty ballroom to Sinatras "my way".

maybe ragga party this time, see rashizzl and the bunfire squad. or ask joejoe for some digital konfusion. possibly go see parttimeidiot. chillout session by sunrise? maybe a bit of everything, usually i can´t decide until the same day, and then it depends on my mood.

I'll be watching television drinking grape juice at the stroke of midnight.

And if I'm feeling rebellious, I'll mix my grape juice with some 7Up or Sprite. :)

Christmas day Mr. Cat, our kids, and my BILs family are going to be starting a new tradition of doing a polar bear swim in the freezing cold snow run off water at Lake Shasta. I will be laughing my bum off as I film my insane family swimming in freezing cold weather. THen we are going to come home and watch all 6 Star Wars movies. Fun to be had by all. :)

New Years Eve Mr. Cat and I will probably just stay home and watch movies with the kids and play games.

I'll be at a party given by a friend...
We planned to throw dishes and old stuff outside our windows and light some roman candles

And on NYD i'll probably sleep...

Christmas - try to be happy and positive and avoid any negatives, focus on the religious/spiritual meaning it has for me. Spend some time w/ my Mom

New Year's Eve -sleep through it, I hate New Year's Eve. New Year's Day-walk, relax, and eat much less. Read. Watch DVD's or go to the movies since all that's ever on is college football. I love the Rose Parade though.

Dismantled said:

:angry:

I know....Mr. Baw showing off his DVD's:madspit:

:wink:

Uh huh suuuuuuuuure! :wink:

Oh I forgot that I do have something to do on NYE lol. My bf in Chicago calls right before it turns midnight with me on the East Coast. We bring in my new year together than go to bed,lol. Man I have such a boring life sometimes! lol,jk.

Back
Top Bottom