So what are your holiday weekend plans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Parties ... Parties ... Parties ... all weekend long :drool:

On Memorial Day ... it's a barbecue with the family ...
that's our traditional thing !! :wink:

We only have barbecues twice a year ... after Monday, the next barbecue with the family will be Independence Day (4th of July)
with a fireworks show in the evening ... :applaud:

MsMofoGone said:
Parties ... Parties ... Parties ... all weekend long :drool:

On Memorial Day ... it's a barbecue with the family ...
that's our traditional thing !! :wink:

We only have barbecues twice a year ... after Monday, the next barbecue with the family will be Independence Day (4th of July)
with a fireworks show in the evening ... :applaud:

Parties, Family, BBQ's, Fireworks.......:up:

Well, since it's basically June and still not getting near 70 in Michigan, I'm NOT going to the beach or doing anything fun outside. :mad: Tomorrow I have to get up a 8am b/c someone is coming over to buy my extra U2 tickets. Then I'll either go back to bed or go to church (probably back to bed....funny how that usually happens!), and then head over to my grandparent's for Sunday coffee like we do every week. I'll probably just sleep in on Monday and work on some projects I've been putting off (namely using Photoshop to re-touch my Africa and U2 concert pics).

I would like to go to Ocean City, Maryland.... if not this weekend, then sometime soon. But preferably this weekend so I don't end up spending hours/days on end on this website.. sooooooooo addicting! :crack:

Well, since I'm broke, not much of anything. I think I'll probably go over a friend's house tonight to watch some movies, and then another friend is here this weekend with her family, so I'll most likely visit with them either Sunday or Monday. Other than that, lots of sleeping and trying not to spend any money I don't have. ;)

My parents are in from Virginia so I will spend time with them tomorrow at my brothers house. Then on monday I'm going over to one of my friends house for a cook out. She is a great cook so there should be some good food there! :drool:

Today, the plan is to be a lazy ass! :laugh:

Slightly off topic, but are you supposed to fly your flag all weekend for this holiday or just monday?

Zootlesque said:

aww... :hug: how come?

Because I'm buying my airfare tickets for Dublin in a couple weeks...and I want to go to some more shows than the ones I already have tickets for in the fall :)coocoo: ) ...oh yea, and I like to be able to eat and have electricity in my apartment too....:wink:

starsgoblue said:

Because I'm buying my airfare tickets for Dublin in a couple weeks...and I want to go to some more shows than the ones I already have tickets for in the fall :)coocoo: )

Okay... now I'm jealous. I only saw them once on May 18th and don't know if I'll see them again. The tickets are all sold out. :sad:

Zootlesque said:

Okay... now I'm jealous. I only saw them once on May 18th and don't know if I'll see them again. The tickets are all sold out. :sad:

:hug: There is always brokers, fellow fans, and ticket drops...

I'm not seeing the boys in Dublin...I'm going to just be going there for my birthday cause I've always wanted to go....:)

Last edited:
Today - Going down to the beach, reading, might go buy a bike. Blue Crack later on, surely.

Tomorrow - Going to a friend's parent's beach house for the day/evening, will BBQ, go to the beach, watch some baseball, etc. Should be fun.

Monday - Spending the day in Malibu with the woman I am seeing. Going to go hiking, then out for dinner. It would be neat if, at some point, I'd stop and give some thought to the meaning of Memorial Day.

Hopefully, it will be a good weekend. I hope you all have a good one, too!

starsgoblue said:

:hug: There is always brokers, fellow fans, and ticket drops...

I'm not seeing the boys in Dublin...I'm going to just be going there for my birthday cause I've always wanted to go....:)

Europe.... :drool:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Where there's a will, there's a way. ;)

:lol: yeah, true. Then I've got to somehow get to Germany for 2006 World Cup Soccer! Germany...... :drool:

I worked today, cleaned the automobile, went for a bike ride, and that's about it. Tonight I'm going to watch my U2 Go Home: Live from Slane Castle DVD and clean my room while drinking root beer. Tomorrow and Monday I'm going to have to work on a client's website and also work on two school projects I've been putting off. Part of this is going to involve locating a camcorder that I can borrow from someone...

Tomorrow, homework, possibly a family friend's barbecue,and probably going to a sneak preview of Cinderella Man with my mother. Monday, I'm going to a barbecue my friend is throwing.

Back
Top Bottom