So What Are You Doing Part #3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have to work until 3 today, so I'm getting some stuff done. I've worked out and showered already, and I've been PMing with April all morning about Saturday's show.

:hyper:

^Have fun at your Christmas party!

I am at home, trying to get motivated to finish the decorating and do a bit of clean up then head to the market for a few things before dark.

My hair is wet after a nice hot shower, I better dry it before I get sick, it's cold in here! Then I might put on my black and red "Vertigo" Santa hat and finish decorating my house!

I just made some quesadilla's, I was hungry! I am thinking about popping the LV1 and LV2 dvds into the player to make sure they are OK.

Tiny I did get your card today! Thanks! Lovely note.

What am I doing?
Typing this, reading Slashdot, listening to some John Lennon, then I'm going to drink myself to sleep at my friend's place.

Typical Tuesday night? :wink:

I am getting ready to head for the warmth of my bed for the night.

Oh dear Gr@cie, whatever did you do to your foot? Take it easy! And congrats on the GAs for March!

I am at work. Again. And my boss just called me into his office telling me to go ahead and work OT to catch up on work and some projects. Isn't that just peachy?:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom