So What Are You Doing Part #3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by tiny dancer

Good to have you back with us MsMofoGone. Tillie and I were concerned and thinking about you. I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your good friend. And yes the old saying is right, and it takes time, but it will get better. I sure did miss you. :hug: If there is anything I can do let me know.

Thanks for the kind words of support, Tiny Dancer ... :hug:
You know it was so-ooo hard to spend time away from here ...
(let alone go through what I was trying to deal with by myself) :sad:
There were actually several times that I wanted to get on-line here and let everyone know what was happening with me, but I just felt it was better to take the time alone to try and cope instead ... Sorry you were overly-concerned without knowing for so-ooo long what was happening ... but it really does feel good now to finally be back among friends here at Interference !! :up:

Doozer61 said:

:yes:

you missed a great dinner, Karen! :drool: it was cooking experiment night.

Bummer! Experiment or no, it sounded great! I LOVE roasted chicken and I also LOVE spinach served any way! Glad to hear it was great. I don't cook too much for only me. A friend and I did grill some patty melts on my BBQ/firepit last night and enjoyed some wine and a roaring fire. Good times....:wink:

Doozer61 said:
waiting for the dijon rosemary glazed halibut to come out of the broiler. gonna have it with some steamed squash and a salad. :drool: then time to watch The L Word.

Oh man that sounds delicious!

Altho I hope I'm not coming down with something.....I feel a bit of an intestinal bug today, so I'm sticking with the clear broth and ginger ale and gatorade. Ick......:sad:

Thanks Lila......It's not too bad but the gurgling is kind of annoying.

I am doing the same as you are but minus the work. I am surfing, reading, surfing, etc.

Soif08.gif

Just wrote the vocal melody and lyrics to a new song. Heading over to friend's house to try it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom