So What Are You Doing Part #3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My girlfriend was telling me with the Sims you can create people and them have them maimed or killed.....sort of like a release is what she was thinking LOL:wink:

Surfing blue crack while I burn some bootlegs to send out :crazy: Then later I have to go sell concessions at a school varsity game :|

Saying "Hello" to all fellow members here at the Blue Crack ... :wave:
as I have been away for the past 6 weeks !! :sad:

Sorry to have been away for so-ooo long but I needed some time to cope with my best friend's recent passing back on Nov. 25 and I didn't really know how to deal with it ... I guess the old saying is true that 'TIME heals all wounds' ... cuz now I feel I can accept that she's gone and move on.

Although, I still miss her ... I'm gonna keep in touch with her family as I have found a new friendship with her younger sister (only 3 yrs younger) so it's somewhat even more comforting now.

Glad to have returned now to Interference ... I missed you all too !! :hug:

I am trying to decide what to do. There's tons of things I need to do, but I just don't know where to start.....I need some motivation. I wonder if you can buy motivation on eBay?

MsMofoGone said:
Saying "Hello" to all fellow members here at the Blue Crack ... :wave:
as I have been away for the past 6 weeks !! :sad:

Sorry to have been away for so-ooo long but I needed some time to cope with my best friend's recent passing back on Nov. 25 and I didn't really know how to deal with it ... I guess the old saying is true that 'TIME heals all wounds' ... cuz now I feel I can accept that she's gone and move on.

Although, I still miss her ... I'm gonna keep in touch with her family as I have found a new friendship with her younger sister (only 3 yrs younger) so it's somewhat even more comforting now.

Glad to have returned now to Interference ... I missed you all too !! :hug:

Good to have you back with us MsMofoGone. Tillie and I were concerned and thinking about you. I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your good friend. And yes the old saying is right, and it takes time, but it will get better. I sure did miss you. :hug: If there is anything I can do let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom