So What Are You Doing Part #3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooohhh....swimsuits, Mickey D's, TB, firetrucks ambulances and cops oh my! It's dead in my neck of the woods! I am thinking about a PPV movie and some popcorn. :drool:

(Let us know what's going on AngelaHarlem!)

lol that was the most action my neighborhood's ever seen. I think what happened was that my neighbor's wood burning stove they use to heat their house blew up and started a fire in their chimney. There was a huge piece of wood on fire in the snow in their yard and smoke spewing from their house, was pretty scary. Eerie too with the snow falling. All is quiet again now though.

headed outside to see my dog and gonna come in and get to work on another paper* :crack:

Got a headache so about to call it an early night. Before i go though, has anyone tried the newly advertised U2 chat above? I was exploring the old Interference site yesterday and saw the old chat, is this different or the same one? Any good? Night guys:wave:

Hope your headache goes away Angel...nothing to report on the chat, but interesting, I will have to check it out. Thanks.

I'm surfing the Blue Crack as I bop around the house cooking, cleaning, etc.

You know there ought to be a thread called "So, what should you be doing now?". :wink: This is the point where someone says, "Actually, there already is".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom