So What Are You Doing Part #3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Current activities and projects around here:
Trying to catch up on here after being in FL over the holidaze and being sick but still dragging my butt to work
Trying to get organized and de-clutter (never-ending task
Writing a chapter for a book about Roy Orbison
Craving chocolate but there is NONE in the house as I'm on a diet (Until they start selling Girl Scout cookies :lmao:
Guess I'll grab some grapes out of the fridge and snack on them. *groan*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Click Here: Roy Orbison Postage Stamp Petition

:wave: Hi Tiny Dancer! Your brother visited?!!! How did it go?

I am done with chores, wrote a couple letters, folded laundry and am going to head to bed with a book.

:wave: Hi Tiny Dancer! Enjoy that wine and do calm yourself down. Mean people suck. I know I got yelled at by one of our Korean customers last week, he was outright rude but they think they can treat us like that and it's ok. I refuse to talk to him anymore. Yesterday was totally frustrating, I awoke with a headache and dizzy this morning so didn't get to work till noon so I have to make up the time and I am ready to go home! Yes! PM me!

Ummmm....oh I am at work, listening to Arcade Fire on my iPod and really wanting to get out of here. I am heading for a Starbucks on the way home.

Trying to explain to my boyfriend who Steve Urkel from "Family Matters" is..I can't believe he doesn't know Urkel!!:angry: He's only one of the greatest tv nerds ever!!

How can you not love this face!

22a06c7a0402fbbf2925e648c914c5f5.jpg

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom