So What are You Doing ? Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carek1230 said:
Surfing Interference and enjoying coffee and a lazy Sunday afternoon - trying to motivate myself to do some housecleaning

Ahh to heck with housecleaning. Just enjoy the day and do nothing. :yes:

I'm playing around with my new iBook. :D
My other laptop is about to fizzle out so my husband got me a new one, an early Christmas present.

On here while watching a bit of telly&drinking some Morgans and coke :drool:

AngelofHarlem01 said:
trying to work but my mind keeps floating off :|

Heh when I read that ^ I first thought you said your mind kept falling off! Guess it's late for me and I am typing in the dark. Surfing the Blue Crack cuz I can't sleep! :wink:

:wave: Tiny Dancer! Hope you are feeling tons better!

I am at work, surfing the crack in between projects and data entry interspersed with phone calls. It never ends. Thank goodness for Interference! It keeps me sane!

Carek1230 said:

Heh when I read that ^ I first thought you said your mind kept falling off! Guess it's late for me and I am typing in the dark. Surfing the Blue Crack cuz I can't sleep! :wink:

lol well my mind eventually did fall off but i caught it just in time :wink:

thinking about my 8 page biology project due this weekend that my lab group hasn't started on
:uhoh:

Good thing you caught it!

OOps you better get to work on your assignment!

I am dying here in the office cuz my boss just nuked some STINKY fish in the microwave and it STINKS.:mad: :scream:

I am still at work and altho I should stay until 7pm, everyone else is gone so I think I am going to ditch out and go home to my puppydog and my flannel jammies!

Good luck with your homework. My son likes listening to classical music when he does his homework (he is in college now). It has worked for him since one of his high school teachers used to play classical when they studied in class and he says it really calms him and makes him focus and concentrate on what he is doing. I guess everyone is different!

I'm at home and just trying to forget I still have homeworks to lend for tomorrow ;) Probably going to do them right after finishing updating a website...

Carek1230 said:
I am at work and just poured a 2nd cup of coffee. It's raining outside and I am about to decorate the office. I am playing Christmas music on my PC.:wink:

But it never rains in Southern California. It’s hot and sunny in Mira Mesa. I’m sat outside drinking juice with my Levis rolled up and a knotted handkerchief on my head

gumby.jpg

Annual Christmas picture

Last edited:
Trying to deal with the fact that a close girlfriend of mine that I've known since childhood has passed away. :(

I went out of town to her wake/funeral this past Tuesday and Wednesday. Her family had a nice service and it was really comforting to spend time with them as I knew them all very well and we enjoyed reminiscing the 'old days' together. :hug:

What really got to me was that I didn't even know my girlfriend (Andrea) was ill again ... she was fighting cancer for what seemed like the longest time and even went into a remission state for almost one year. I guess the family didn't want to reveal the fact that her illness resurfaced again and spread so-ooo quickly that there was not enough time for her to receive treatments to get better. :tsk:

I'm really gonna miss her ... she was one of my BEST friends !! :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom